Pietro Carini changes its name to Krahn Italia
April 1 2019, David R BrownTweet
From 1st April 2019, Pietro Carini S.p.A., the Italian subsidiary of Krahn Chemie GmbH, will change its name to Krahn Italia S.p.A. This renaming takes place exactly five years after the company’s entry into Krahn Group. By using a consistent branding the shared vision and strategy which unite the Krahn Group, and have long been noticeable inside the group, are now even more visible from the outside.
Attention chemical distributors! Please send us your press releases or breaking news to:Editorial Team
The change solely relates to the registered name of the company – the composition of the team, its level of service and quality commitment remain the same.
About Krahn Chemie
Krahn Chemie is a chemical distribution company with a history spanning over 100 years. Kahn’s core competence is the sales, marketing and distribution of specialty chemicals.
The Krahn group offers its more than 5,000 customers an extensive and high-quality product range, technical services and in-house laboratory support. Krahn works closely together with internationally operating chemical manufacturers. They benefit from the target-oriented and sustainable marketing of their products in Europe – based on Kahn’s deep knowledge of the local markets.
Krahn supplies products to the following processing industries: paints and coatings, construction chemicals, adhesives and sealants, technical ceramics, plastics, rubber and lubricants.
In 2018, the Krahn Chemie group achieved a turnover of approximately 250 million euros and currently employs a staff of 185. The company's headquarters are situated in Germany. Subsidiaries or local sales teams have been established in Benelux, France, Italy, Poland, Romania, the Czech Republic and Hungary.
Source(s): Krahn Chemie Group Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 1 Apr 2019 - Sumitomo acquires a majority stake in SACI-CFPA (SACI), a Paris-based cosmetic ingredients distributor »...Source: Sumitomo Press Release
- 1 Apr 2019 - Pietro Carini changes its name to Krahn Italia »...Source: Krahn Chemie Group Press Release
- 29 Mar 2019 - Safic-Alcan acquires Luigi & Felice Castelli and a majority stake in Castelli Food »...Source: Safic Alcan Press Release
- 22 Mar 2019 - Chemlink Specialities Ltd and Addi-Tec Ltd are now part of the HARKE GROUP »...Source: Harke Press Release
- 18 Mar 2019 - Safic-Alcan acquires UK-based specialty chemicals distributor, Langley-Smith & Company »...Source: Safic Alcan Press Release
- 14 Mar 2019 - Brenntag buys a 51% stake in Singapore-based supply chain solutions leader, TEEHAI »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 12 Mar 2019 - Azelis strengthens its presence in Canada through the acquisition of Chemroy »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 4 Mar 2019 - Brenntag acquires regional US specialty chemicals distributor New England Resins & Pigments Corporation »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 1 Mar 2019 - Aceto to divest chemical and ingredient distribution assets because of bankruptcy »...Source: Aceto Press release
- 1 Mar 2019 - Univar completes acquisition of Nexeo Solutions and re-launches as Univar Solutions »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 1 Mar 2019 - STOCKMEIER acquires the industrial chemicals division of Spanish distributor, Indukern »...Source: Stockmeier Press release
- 28 Feb 2019 - Azelis buys MK Ingredients & Specialties to strengthen its position in the Indian food segment »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 Feb 2019 - Univar and Nexeo Solutions to divest Nexeo's plastics distribution business to One Rock Capital Partners »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 22 Jan 2019 - Regulatory consulting services Yordas Group expands with the opening of German office »...Source: Yordas Press Release
- 17 Jan 2019 - Azelis acquires Polish flavours distributor Euroconsultant Sp.zoo »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jan 2019 - Brenntag strengthens US lubricants business by acquiring the lubricants division of Reeder Distributors, Inc. »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in the Canadian Life Science markets by acquiring Pachem Distribution »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Azelis increases its pharma presence in Italy through the acquisition of Deafarma S.r.l. »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - Rehau completes acquisition of commodity polymer supplier MB Barter & Trading »...Source: Rehau Group Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - HARKE Pharma and Hulshof Protein Technologies joint forces in the sales of beef proteins in Europe »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 1 Dec 2018 - Ravago Chemicals acquires global chemical distribution and trading company, KH Chemicals »...Source: Ravago Chemicals Press Rlease
- 19 Nov 2018 - Aspo's Telko Oy acquires Danish polymer distributor H H plastkombi a/s »...Source: Telko Press Release
- 15 Nov 2018 - Singapore's Keppel acquires Australian Chemical firm Ixom from Blackstone for AUD 777 million »...Source: KIT Press Release
- 14 Nov 2018 - IMCD completes the acquisition of Indian specialty chemicals distributor Aroma »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 31 Oct 2018 - VELOX Composites announces strategic distribution partnership with Ashland for Sweden, Norway and Denmark »...Source: VELOX Press Release