Bodo Möller Chemie France strengthens French distribution business with the acquisition of Acanthe
October 11 2018, David R BrownTweet
Bodo Möller Chemie Group, the international distributor of specialty chemical products, has recently acquired the French distributor Acanthe. The company, located in Neuville-sur-Saône, is specialized in moulding applications and serves more than 400 customers in France.
With their goal of serving the industrial users on eye-level, Acanthe fits the Bodo Möller Chemie strategy of consultancy and distributionFrank Haug
CEO of the Bodo Möller Chemie Group
“Acanthe is a distinguished distributor with strong knowledge for applications in the moulding and composites industry. With their goal of serving the industrial users on eye-level, Acanthe fits the Bodo Möller Chemie strategy of consultancy and distribution”, says Frank Haug, CEO of the international Bodo Möller Chemie Group.
The major brands represented by Acanthe, including Ebalta and DowDuPont (with its renowned product lines Silastic, Dowsil and Xiameter) are already long-term partners of Bodo Möller Chemie. “The merger of Acanthe and Bodo Möller Chemie opens many new synergies in terms of geography, extended competencies and supply base. As a specialized distributor and solution provider, we will be able to grow significantly in France”, adds Lionel Breuilly, Managing Director of Bodo Möller Chemie France. The merger supports the growing demands for composite materials in France.
Bodo Möller Chemie Group
Founded in 1974, Bodo Möller Chemie Group has its headquarters in Offenbach am Main, Germany and operates in over 30 countries in Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific and now the Middle East. The Group is a leading trading partner for well-known European companies such as DOW Automotive Systems, HB Fuller, BASF and Huntsman. The product portfolio of the company includes high-performance epoxy resin, polyurethane and silicone-based adhesives, thermosetting plastics (epoxy resin, polyester, polyurethane, silicone), pigments and additives, textile agents, dyes, electro casting resins, tooling and laminating resins and composite material. Bodo Möller Chemie also has its own production plant and laboratory for realising customised formulations and application tests for products within its portfolio.
Source(s): Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 18 Mar 2019 - Safic-Alcan acquires UK-based specialty chemicals distributor, Langley-Smith & Company »...Source: Safic Alcan Press Release
- 12 Mar 2019 - Azelis strengthens its presence in Canada through the acquisition of Chemroy »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 4 Mar 2019 - Brenntag acquires regional US specialty chemicals distributor New England Resins & Pigments Corporation »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 2 Mar 2019 - UK specialty chemical distributors Chemlink and Addi-Tec join the HARKE GROUP »...Source: Chemlink Press Release
- 1 Mar 2019 - Aceto to divest chemical and ingredient distribution assets because of bankruptcy »...Source: Aceto Press release
- 1 Mar 2019 - Univar completes acquisition of Nexeo Solutions and re-launches as Univar Solutions »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 1 Mar 2019 - STOCKMEIER acquires the industrial chemicals division of Spanish distributor, Indukern »...Source: Stockmeier Press release
- 28 Feb 2019 - Azelis buys MK Ingredients & Specialties to strengthen its position in the Indian food segment »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 Feb 2019 - Univar and Nexeo Solutions to divest Nexeo's plastics distribution business to One Rock Capital Partners »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 22 Jan 2019 - Further Growth sees opening of German Office for Yordas Group »...Source: Yordas Press Release
- 17 Jan 2019 - Azelis acquires Polish flavours distributor Euroconsultant Sp.zoo »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jan 2019 - Brenntag strengthens US lubricants business by acquiring the lubricants division of Reeder Distributors, Inc. »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in the Canadian Life Science markets by acquiring Pachem Distribution »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Azelis increases its pharma presence in Italy through the acquisition of Deafarma S.r.l. »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - Rehau completes acquisition of commodity polymer supplier MB Barter & Trading »...Source: Rehau Group Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - HARKE Pharma and Hulshof Protein Technologies joint forces in the sales of beef proteins in Europe »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 1 Dec 2018 - Ravago Chemicals acquires global chemical distribution and trading company, KH Chemicals »...Source: Ravago Chemicals Press Rlease
- 19 Nov 2018 - Aspo's Telko Oy acquires Danish polymer distributor H H plastkombi a/s »...Source: Telko Press Release
- 15 Nov 2018 - Singapore's Keppel acquires Australian Chemical firm Ixom from Blackstone for AUD 777 million »...Source: KIT Press Release
- 14 Nov 2018 - IMCD completes the acquisition of Indian specialty chemicals distributor Aroma »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 31 Oct 2018 - VELOX Composites announces strategic distribution partnership with Ashland for Sweden, Norway and Denmark »...Source: VELOX Press Release
- 23 Oct 2018 - Medichem and HARKE GROUP announce collaboration in DACH region »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 11 Oct 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie France strengthens French distribution business with the acquisition of Acanthe »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 25 Sep 2018 - Caldic boosts operations in West Coast, USA by acquiring food ingredients distributor, Cooperative Purchasers »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 19 Sep 2018 - Chemical distributor Univar to buy Nexeo in USD 2 billion transaction »...Source: Univar Press Release