Medichem and HARKE GROUP announce collaboration in DACH region
October 23 2018, David R BrownTweet
Medichem and HARKE GROUP are pleased to announce the recent establishment of a collaboration to distribute Medichem’s Chlorhexidine salts in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
Adding Chlorhexidine salts to the portfolio of HARKE GROUP enables a wider offer for our customers in DACH and strengthens our position as leading distributor for high-quality raw materialsMandy Rehlander
Head of Business Unit Pharma at HARKE GROUP
Chlorhexidine salts are bactericides that are extremely effective against a broad variety of bacteria, enveloped viruses and fungi. Due to its broad-spectrum efficacy, excellent safety profile and low skin irritation, Chlorhexidine is an extremely versatile product used as active pharmaceutical ingredient, disinfectant, antiseptic or preservative in a number of different applications including Pharma, Medical Devices, Oral Care, Veterinary, Personal Care and Industrial Cleaning.
Diana Pardo, Head of Chlorhexidine Business Unit at Medichem states about HARKE: “We are confident that appointing HARKE for promoting our Chlorhexidine salts in the DACH area will bring fruitful business to both of our companies. Considering HARKE’s local network, expertise and reputation they are in the exact point we were looking for in order to expand distribution channels in all the different sectors where Chlorhexidine salts play a role in the market”.
Mandy Rehlander, Head of Business Unit Pharma at HARKE GROUP comments on the new alliance: “From the very first moment that we met Medichem, we knew this is a perfect match. We share the same quality standards, business ethics, focus on se-lected products and flexibility to set full customer satisfaction in the centre of our daily work. Adding Chlorhexidine salts to the portfolio of HARKE GROUP enables a wider offer for our customers in DACH and strengthens our position as leading distributor for high-quality raw materials rounded up with the regulatory and technical knowledge. We are proud to partner with such an established manufacturer of Chlor-hexidine salts.”
About HARKE GROUP
The HARKE GROUP is an international distributor with subsidiaries and sales offices in several European countries and Asia. The product portfolio of the group covers the areas of chemicals and plastics, pharmaceuticals and food.HARKE Pharma GmbH is a technology-driven distributor for pharmaceutical excipients, food ingredients and functional ingredients for nutritional supplements. HARKE Pharma also provides application & regulatory expertise and supply chain management services. The HARKE group of companies has an annual turnover of around EUR 110 million and employs 160 people.
Source(s): Harke Group Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 19 Dec 2018 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in the Canadian Life Science markets by acquiring Pachem Distribution »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Azelis increases its pharma presence in Italy through the acquisition of Deafarma S.r.l. »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - Rehau completes acquisition of commodity polymer supplier MB Barter & Trading »...Source: Rehau Group Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - HARKE Pharma and Hulshof Protein Technologies joint forces in the sales of beef proteins in Europe »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 1 Dec 2018 - Ravago Chemicals acquires global chemical distribution and trading company, KH Chemicals »...Source: Ravago Chemicals Press Rlease
- 19 Nov 2018 - Aspo's Telko Oy acquires Danish polymer distributor H H plastkombi a/s »...Source: Telko Press Release
- 15 Nov 2018 - Singapore's Keppel acquires Australian Chemical firm Ixom from Blackstone for AUD 777 million »...Source: KIT Press Release
- 14 Nov 2018 - IMCD completes the acquisition of Indian specialty chemicals distributor Aroma »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 31 Oct 2018 - VELOX Composites announces strategic distribution partnership with Ashland for Sweden, Norway and Denmark »...Source: VELOX Press Release
- 23 Oct 2018 - Medichem and HARKE GROUP announce collaboration in DACH region »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 11 Oct 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie France strengthens French distribution business with the acquisition of Acanthe »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 25 Sep 2018 - Caldic boosts operations in West Coast, USA by acquiring food ingredients distributor, Cooperative Purchasers »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 19 Sep 2018 - Chemical distributor Univar to buy Nexeo in USD 2 billion transaction »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 13 Sep 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its specialty chemicals platform in Africa by acquiring distributor Desbro Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 6 Sep 2018 - Indukern has acquired French ingredient company Diffusions Aromatiques SAS »...Source: Indukern Press Release
- 29 Aug 2018 - IMCD to acquire European speciality chemicals distributor Velox »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 16 Aug 2018 - Brenntag acquires Belgium-based, specialty chemicals distributor Alphamin »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 10 Aug 2018 - Azelis strengthens its presence in Ireland through the acquisition of P-K Chemicals Limited »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 13 Jul 2018 - Caldic completes acquisition of HT Griffin Food Ingredients in Canada »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 12 Jul 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemical & ingredients distributor Charkit acquires assets of ChayseChem, Inc. »...Source: Charkit Press Release
- 3 Jul 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its footprint in Canada by acquiring the chemicals distribution business of Canada Colors and Chemicals »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 29 Jun 2018 - Whyte Chemicals, one of the UK's largest remaining privately-owned chemical distributors, has been acquired out of administration by the OQEMA Group »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 20 Jun 2018 - Swiss Omya Group acquires Romanian chemicals distributor, Stera Chemicals »...Source: Omya Press Release
- 19 Jun 2018 - Leading investment firm EQT Partners granted exclusivity to acquire specialty chemical distributor, Azelis »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jun 2018 - Fecc Annual Congress 2018 Review - Towards innovative business models in Chemical Distribution 4.0 »...Source: Chemagility Press Release