Medichem and HARKE GROUP announce collaboration in DACH region
October 23 2018, David R BrownTweet
Medichem and HARKE GROUP are pleased to announce the recent establishment of a collaboration to distribute Medichem’s Chlorhexidine salts in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
Adding Chlorhexidine salts to the portfolio of HARKE GROUP enables a wider offer for our customers in DACH and strengthens our position as leading distributor for high-quality raw materialsMandy Rehlander
Head of Business Unit Pharma at HARKE GROUP
Chlorhexidine salts are bactericides that are extremely effective against a broad variety of bacteria, enveloped viruses and fungi. Due to its broad-spectrum efficacy, excellent safety profile and low skin irritation, Chlorhexidine is an extremely versatile product used as active pharmaceutical ingredient, disinfectant, antiseptic or preservative in a number of different applications including Pharma, Medical Devices, Oral Care, Veterinary, Personal Care and Industrial Cleaning.
Diana Pardo, Head of Chlorhexidine Business Unit at Medichem states about HARKE: “We are confident that appointing HARKE for promoting our Chlorhexidine salts in the DACH area will bring fruitful business to both of our companies. Considering HARKE’s local network, expertise and reputation they are in the exact point we were looking for in order to expand distribution channels in all the different sectors where Chlorhexidine salts play a role in the market”.
Mandy Rehlander, Head of Business Unit Pharma at HARKE GROUP comments on the new alliance: “From the very first moment that we met Medichem, we knew this is a perfect match. We share the same quality standards, business ethics, focus on se-lected products and flexibility to set full customer satisfaction in the centre of our daily work. Adding Chlorhexidine salts to the portfolio of HARKE GROUP enables a wider offer for our customers in DACH and strengthens our position as leading distributor for high-quality raw materials rounded up with the regulatory and technical knowledge. We are proud to partner with such an established manufacturer of Chlor-hexidine salts.”
About HARKE GROUP
The HARKE GROUP is an international distributor with subsidiaries and sales offices in several European countries and Asia. The product portfolio of the group covers the areas of chemicals and plastics, pharmaceuticals and food.HARKE Pharma GmbH is a technology-driven distributor for pharmaceutical excipients, food ingredients and functional ingredients for nutritional supplements. HARKE Pharma also provides application & regulatory expertise and supply chain management services. The HARKE group of companies has an annual turnover of around EUR 110 million and employs 160 people.
Source(s): Harke Group Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 13 May 2019 - Krahn Chemie acquires eMBe Products & Service »...Source: Krahn Chemie Group Press Release
- 1 May 2019 - Brenntag expands its value-added services offering in the USA by acquiring Marlin Company »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 1 Apr 2019 - Oqema group acquires Italian chemical distributor Elettrochimica Valle Staffora (EVS) »...Source: Oqema Press Release
- 1 Apr 2019 - Sumitomo acquires a majority stake in SACI-CFPA (SACI), a Paris-based cosmetic ingredients distributor »...Source: Sumitomo Press Release
- 1 Apr 2019 - Pietro Carini changes its name to Krahn Italia »...Source: Krahn Chemie Group Press Release
- 29 Mar 2019 - Safic-Alcan acquires Luigi & Felice Castelli and a majority stake in Castelli Food »...Source: Safic Alcan Press Release
- 22 Mar 2019 - Chemlink Specialities Ltd and Addi-Tec Ltd are now part of the HARKE GROUP »...Source: Harke Press Release
- 18 Mar 2019 - Safic-Alcan acquires UK-based specialty chemicals distributor, Langley-Smith & Company »...Source: Safic Alcan Press Release
- 14 Mar 2019 - Brenntag buys a 51% stake in Singapore-based supply chain solutions leader, TEEHAI »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 12 Mar 2019 - Azelis strengthens its presence in Canada through the acquisition of Chemroy »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 4 Mar 2019 - Brenntag acquires regional US specialty chemicals distributor New England Resins & Pigments Corporation »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 1 Mar 2019 - Aceto to divest chemical and ingredient distribution assets because of bankruptcy »...Source: Aceto Press release
- 1 Mar 2019 - Univar completes acquisition of Nexeo Solutions and re-launches as Univar Solutions »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 1 Mar 2019 - STOCKMEIER acquires the industrial chemicals division of Spanish distributor, Indukern »...Source: Stockmeier Press release
- 28 Feb 2019 - Azelis buys MK Ingredients & Specialties to strengthen its position in the Indian food segment »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 Feb 2019 - Univar and Nexeo Solutions to divest Nexeo's plastics distribution business to One Rock Capital Partners »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 22 Jan 2019 - Regulatory consulting services Yordas Group expands with the opening of German office »...Source: Yordas Press Release
- 17 Jan 2019 - Azelis acquires Polish flavours distributor Euroconsultant Sp.zoo »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jan 2019 - Brenntag strengthens US lubricants business by acquiring the lubricants division of Reeder Distributors, Inc. »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in the Canadian Life Science markets by acquiring Pachem Distribution »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Azelis increases its pharma presence in Italy through the acquisition of Deafarma S.r.l. »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - Rehau completes acquisition of commodity polymer supplier MB Barter & Trading »...Source: Rehau Group Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - HARKE Pharma and Hulshof Protein Technologies joint forces in the sales of beef proteins in Europe »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 1 Dec 2018 - Ravago Chemicals acquires global chemical distribution and trading company, KH Chemicals »...Source: Ravago Chemicals Press Rlease
- 19 Nov 2018 - Aspo's Telko Oy acquires Danish polymer distributor H H plastkombi a/s »...Source: Telko Press Release