Indukern has acquired French ingredient company Diffusions Aromatiques SAS
September 6 2018, David R BrownTweet
Indukern, the Grupo Indukern company dedicated to the distribution of chemical products, has acquired the French company Diffusions Aromatiques SAS, whose core activity is the distribution of natural, organic and synthetic ingredients for the perfume, scent, cosmetic and aromatherapy industries.
This acquisition shores up the growth of our flavors and fragrances division in both products and marketsDaniel Díaz-Varela
General Manager Indukern
“This acquisition shores up the growth of our flavors and fragrances division in both products and markets, as it sees us take on Diffusions Aromatiques’ proprietary references and the third-party products it markets exclusively and also boosts our international presence in France and the rest of Europe,” said Indukern general manager Daniel Díaz-Varela.
Established in 2002, Diffusions Aromatiques SAS is headquartered in Saint Cezaire sur Siagne in the district of Grasse. The company has an annual turnover of EUR 16 million, with 79% of its sales being posted in France and 21% in other EU countries. The company currently has a staff of over 25 people all of whom will be fully integrated into the Indukern's flavors and fragrance division.
Founded in 1962 by José Luis Díaz-Varela, Indukern is part of Grupo Indukern that also includes the veterinary laboratory specialist, Calier and the pharmaceutical laboratory company, Kern Pharma. Indukern is headquartered in Spain and also operates subsidiaries in Brazil, China, Colombia, India, Mexico, Portugal, Dominican Republic and Switzerland. The company 5 business divisions: animal nutrition, flavours and fragrances, food ingrdeients, industrial chemicals and pharmaceuticals and animal health. In 2017, Indukern achieved revenues of EUR 425 million and employed over 500 people worldwide.
Source(s): Indukern Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 14 Nov 2018 - IMCD completes the acquisition of Indian specialty chemicals distributor Aroma »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 31 Oct 2018 - VELOX Composites announces strategic distribution partnership with Ashland for Sweden, Norway and Denmark »...Source: VELOX Press Release
- 23 Oct 2018 - Medichem and HARKE GROUP announce collaboration in DACH region »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 11 Oct 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie France strengthens French distribution business with the acquisition of Acanthe »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 25 Sep 2018 - Caldic boosts operations in West Coast, USA by acquiring food ingredients distributor, Cooperative Purchasers »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 19 Sep 2018 - Chemical distributor Univar to buy Nexeo in USD 2 billion transaction »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 13 Sep 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its specialty chemicals platform in Africa by acquiring distributor Desbro Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 6 Sep 2018 - Indukern has acquired French ingredient company Diffusions Aromatiques SAS »...Source: Indukern Press Release
- 29 Aug 2018 - IMCD to acquire European speciality chemicals distributor Velox »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 16 Aug 2018 - Brenntag acquires Belgium-based, specialty chemicals distributor Alphamin »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 10 Aug 2018 - Azelis strengthens its presence in Ireland through the acquisition of P-K Chemicals Limited »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 13 Jul 2018 - Caldic completes acquisition of HT Griffin Food Ingredients in Canada »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 12 Jul 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemical & ingredients distributor Charkit acquires assets of ChayseChem, Inc. »...Source: Charkit Press Release
- 3 Jul 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its footprint in Canada by acquiring the chemicals distribution business of Canada Colors and Chemicals »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 29 Jun 2018 - Whyte Chemicals, one of the UK's largest remaining privately-owned chemical distributors, has been acquired out of administration by the OQEMA Group »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 20 Jun 2018 - Swiss Omya Group acquires Romanian chemicals distributor, Stera Chemicals »...Source: Omya Press Release
- 19 Jun 2018 - Leading investment firm EQT Partners granted exclusivity to acquire specialty chemical distributor, Azelis »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jun 2018 - Fecc Annual Congress 2018 Review - Towards innovative business models in Chemical Distribution 4.0 »...Source: Chemagility Press Release
- 12 Jun 2018 - IMCD to acquire major U.S. specialty chemicals distributor E.T. Horn Company »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Nordic food market with the acquisition of Ingredi »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires J Tech Sales »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 14 May 2018 - Azelis expands into South Korea with the acquisition of SammiChem Co »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 May 2018 - Univar to acquire Earthoil, a UK-based supplier of natural oils »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Azelis continues to expand in Asia Pacific with the opening of 3 laboratories in India »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Lake invests in business-critical coatings capabilities »...Source: Lake Chemicals and Minerals Press Release