Indukern has acquired French ingredient company Diffusions Aromatiques SAS
September 6 2018, David R BrownTweet
Indukern, the Grupo Indukern company dedicated to the distribution of chemical products, has acquired the French company Diffusions Aromatiques SAS, whose core activity is the distribution of natural, organic and synthetic ingredients for the perfume, scent, cosmetic and aromatherapy industries.
This acquisition shores up the growth of our flavors and fragrances division in both products and marketsDaniel Díaz-Varela
General Manager Indukern
“This acquisition shores up the growth of our flavors and fragrances division in both products and markets, as it sees us take on Diffusions Aromatiques’ proprietary references and the third-party products it markets exclusively and also boosts our international presence in France and the rest of Europe,” said Indukern general manager Daniel Díaz-Varela.
Established in 2002, Diffusions Aromatiques SAS is headquartered in Saint Cezaire sur Siagne in the district of Grasse. The company has an annual turnover of EUR 16 million, with 79% of its sales being posted in France and 21% in other EU countries. The company currently has a staff of over 25 people all of whom will be fully integrated into the Indukern's flavors and fragrance division.
Founded in 1962 by José Luis Díaz-Varela, Indukern is part of Grupo Indukern that also includes the veterinary laboratory specialist, Calier and the pharmaceutical laboratory company, Kern Pharma. Indukern is headquartered in Spain and also operates subsidiaries in Brazil, China, Colombia, India, Mexico, Portugal, Dominican Republic and Switzerland. The company 5 business divisions: animal nutrition, flavours and fragrances, food ingrdeients, industrial chemicals and pharmaceuticals and animal health. In 2017, Indukern achieved revenues of EUR 425 million and employed over 500 people worldwide.
Source(s): Indukern Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 1 Apr 2019 - Sumitomo acquires a majority stake in SACI-CFPA (SACI), a Paris-based cosmetic ingredients distributor »...Source: Sumitomo Press Release
- 1 Apr 2019 - Pietro Carini changes its name to Krahn Italia »...Source: Krahn Chemie Group Press Release
- 29 Mar 2019 - Safic-Alcan acquires Luigi & Felice Castelli and a majority stake in Castelli Food »...Source: Safic Alcan Press Release
- 22 Mar 2019 - Chemlink Specialities Ltd and Addi-Tec Ltd are now part of the HARKE GROUP »...Source: Harke Press Release
- 18 Mar 2019 - Safic-Alcan acquires UK-based specialty chemicals distributor, Langley-Smith & Company »...Source: Safic Alcan Press Release
- 14 Mar 2019 - Brenntag buys a 51% stake in Singapore-based supply chain solutions leader, TEEHAI »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 12 Mar 2019 - Azelis strengthens its presence in Canada through the acquisition of Chemroy »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 4 Mar 2019 - Brenntag acquires regional US specialty chemicals distributor New England Resins & Pigments Corporation »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 1 Mar 2019 - Aceto to divest chemical and ingredient distribution assets because of bankruptcy »...Source: Aceto Press release
- 1 Mar 2019 - Univar completes acquisition of Nexeo Solutions and re-launches as Univar Solutions »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 1 Mar 2019 - STOCKMEIER acquires the industrial chemicals division of Spanish distributor, Indukern »...Source: Stockmeier Press release
- 28 Feb 2019 - Azelis buys MK Ingredients & Specialties to strengthen its position in the Indian food segment »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 Feb 2019 - Univar and Nexeo Solutions to divest Nexeo's plastics distribution business to One Rock Capital Partners »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 22 Jan 2019 - Regulatory consulting services Yordas Group expands with the opening of German office »...Source: Yordas Press Release
- 17 Jan 2019 - Azelis acquires Polish flavours distributor Euroconsultant Sp.zoo »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jan 2019 - Brenntag strengthens US lubricants business by acquiring the lubricants division of Reeder Distributors, Inc. »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in the Canadian Life Science markets by acquiring Pachem Distribution »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Azelis increases its pharma presence in Italy through the acquisition of Deafarma S.r.l. »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - Rehau completes acquisition of commodity polymer supplier MB Barter & Trading »...Source: Rehau Group Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - HARKE Pharma and Hulshof Protein Technologies joint forces in the sales of beef proteins in Europe »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 1 Dec 2018 - Ravago Chemicals acquires global chemical distribution and trading company, KH Chemicals »...Source: Ravago Chemicals Press Rlease
- 19 Nov 2018 - Aspo's Telko Oy acquires Danish polymer distributor H H plastkombi a/s »...Source: Telko Press Release
- 15 Nov 2018 - Singapore's Keppel acquires Australian Chemical firm Ixom from Blackstone for AUD 777 million »...Source: KIT Press Release
- 14 Nov 2018 - IMCD completes the acquisition of Indian specialty chemicals distributor Aroma »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 31 Oct 2018 - VELOX Composites announces strategic distribution partnership with Ashland for Sweden, Norway and Denmark »...Source: VELOX Press Release