Lake invests in business-critical coatings capabilities
April 30 2018, David R BrownTweet
UK-based specialty chemical distributor, Lake Technical Specialities has announced the appointment of Nikki Cosgrove and Stephen Irons to the Lake Coatings business unit. The new additions will strengthen Lake's expertise and knowledge in coatings formulation and manufacture.
Attention chemical distributors! Please send us your press releases or breaking news to:Editorial Team
Nikki gained her BSc (Hons) in Chemistry from the University of Salford and has worked in the coatings industry for over 25 years. Initially in R&D formulating industrial coatings for H Marcel Guest, she later joined Akzo Nobel Decorative Coatings formulating coatings for the decorative market. Nikki then transferred her skills to marketing roles. Her technical expertise and knowledge of the market underpinned subsequent successes as Product Manager, Colour and Tinting Brand Manager and, more recently, as Sector Brand Manager for Crown Paints with responsibility for developing relationships and growing sales with key accounts. Nikki has joined the Lake Technical Specialities team as the Business Manager for Lake Coatings.
Stephen has worked in the coatings industry for almost a decade, having progressed from Paint Technician in ACE at Becker Industrial Coatings to Research and Development Technologist for Indestructible Paints, an Aerospace and Specialist Coatings manufacture. Stephen is now the Technical Sales Manager for Lake Coatings.
Lake Technical Specialities also offers high performance additives, minerals and polymers for Adhesives, Sealants and Elastomers. They also specialise in the supply of additives and industrial fluids for the Lubricant market.
The Lake Team prides itself on its’ superior supplier partnerships, by building lasting relationships through technical success. Customers choose Lake Technical Specialities to provide best-in-class value, by offering enabling technologies to solve formulation and process problems, underpinned by first class regulatory and supply chain services.
About Lake Chemicals and Minerals
Lake is a member of LEL, a strategic alliance of privately owned, technical distributors selling specialities into industrial, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food markets operating in Europe, Africa and America. The Lake Coatings team will be at Surfex on 22-23rd May 2018, Ricoh Arena, Coventry on Stand 424
Source(s): Lake Chemicals and Minerals Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 31 Oct 2018 - VELOX Composites announces strategic distribution partnership with Ashland for Sweden, Norway and Denmark »...Source: VELOX Press Release
- 23 Oct 2018 - Medichem and HARKE GROUP announce collaboration in DACH region »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 11 Oct 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie France strengthens French distribution business with the acquisition of Acanthe »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 25 Sep 2018 - Caldic boosts operations in West Coast, USA by acquiring food ingredients distributor, Cooperative Purchasers »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 19 Sep 2018 - Chemical distributor Univar to buy Nexeo in USD 2 billion transaction »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 13 Sep 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its specialty chemicals platform in Africa by acquiring distributor Desbro Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 6 Sep 2018 - Indukern has acquired French ingredient company Diffusions Aromatiques SAS »...Source: Indukern Press Release
- 29 Aug 2018 - IMCD to acquire European speciality chemicals distributor Velox »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 16 Aug 2018 - Brenntag acquires Belgium-based, specialty chemicals distributor Alphamin »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 10 Aug 2018 - Azelis strengthens its presence in Ireland through the acquisition of P-K Chemicals Limited »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 13 Jul 2018 - Caldic completes acquisition of HT Griffin Food Ingredients in Canada »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 12 Jul 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemical & ingredients distributor Charkit acquires assets of ChayseChem, Inc. »...Source: Charkit Press Release
- 3 Jul 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its footprint in Canada by acquiring the chemicals distribution business of Canada Colors and Chemicals »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 29 Jun 2018 - Whyte Chemicals, one of the UK's largest remaining privately-owned chemical distributors, has been acquired out of administration by the OQEMA Group »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 20 Jun 2018 - Swiss Omya Group acquires Romanian chemicals distributor, Stera Chemicals »...Source: Omya Press Release
- 19 Jun 2018 - Leading investment firm EQT Partners granted exclusivity to acquire specialty chemical distributor, Azelis »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jun 2018 - Fecc Annual Congress 2018 Review - Towards innovative business models in Chemical Distribution 4.0 »...Source: Chemagility Press Release
- 12 Jun 2018 - IMCD to acquire major U.S. specialty chemicals distributor E.T. Horn Company »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Nordic food market with the acquisition of Ingredi »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires J Tech Sales »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 14 May 2018 - Azelis expands into South Korea with the acquisition of SammiChem Co »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 May 2018 - Univar to acquire Earthoil, a UK-based supplier of natural oils »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Azelis continues to expand in Asia Pacific with the opening of 3 laboratories in India »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Lake invests in business-critical coatings capabilities »...Source: Lake Chemicals and Minerals Press Release
- 16 Apr 2018 - Barentz International establishes a Joint Venture with Tovani Benzaquen Ingredients in Brazil »...Source: Barentz Press Release