Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia
March 6 2018, David R BrownTweet
The Grupo ADI, a chemical distribution company with an international presence in France, Portugal, Brazil and Morocco, has acquired Quaternia, a chemical products manufacturing and distribution company active in Home Care and Personal Care markets as well as lndustrial sectors. Grupo ADI was advised by the M-A consultancy, Clairfield lnternational and the law firm Rousso Costa Duran (RCD) in its acquisition of Quaternia.
We are working on a growth plan, with new acquisitions, to reach sales of EUR 150 million in the next five yearsJordi Simó
founder & CEO of Grupo ADI
The deal diversifies Grupo ADI's product portfolio and bolsters its position in the Spanish market The addition of Quaternia also expands the Group's operations into manufacturing, with own brand formulations.
Grupo ADI's current presence at the international level also gives Quaternia a significant opportunity for expansion, chiefly into Portugal and France, as well as a growth path in the Spanish market.
With the acquisition ADI will have combined sales in excess of EUR 55 million based on 2017 sales and are expecting to achieve a turnover of EUR 60M for 2018. Further high growth is forecast in the coming years.
Jordi Simó, founder & CEO of Grupo ADI explained, “We are working on a growth plan, with new acquisitions, to reach sales of EUR 150 million in the next five years.”
About Grupo ADI
Grupo ADI started operating in 1997 and is a set of companies whose headquarters are in Spain. It has its own corporate structure in Algeria, Brazil, China, Egypt, France, India, Morocco and Portugal. The Group's main business sectors are the distribution of chemical products to the textile, paper, paint, construction, electroplating, industrial cleaning and maintenance markets, in addition to selling measuring instruments for quality control. The ADI Group also exports to countries worldwide via third-party distributors.
Source(s): Grupo ADI Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 1 Apr 2019 - Sumitomo acquires a majority stake in SACI-CFPA (SACI), a Paris-based cosmetic ingredients distributor »...Source: Sumitomo Press Release
- 1 Apr 2019 - Pietro Carini changes its name to Krahn Italia »...Source: Krahn Chemie Group Press Release
- 29 Mar 2019 - Safic-Alcan acquires Luigi & Felice Castelli and a majority stake in Castelli Food »...Source: Safic Alcan Press Release
- 22 Mar 2019 - Chemlink Specialities Ltd and Addi-Tec Ltd are now part of the HARKE GROUP »...Source: Harke Press Release
- 18 Mar 2019 - Safic-Alcan acquires UK-based specialty chemicals distributor, Langley-Smith & Company »...Source: Safic Alcan Press Release
- 14 Mar 2019 - Brenntag buys a 51% stake in Singapore-based supply chain solutions leader, TEEHAI »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 12 Mar 2019 - Azelis strengthens its presence in Canada through the acquisition of Chemroy »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 4 Mar 2019 - Brenntag acquires regional US specialty chemicals distributor New England Resins & Pigments Corporation »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 1 Mar 2019 - Aceto to divest chemical and ingredient distribution assets because of bankruptcy »...Source: Aceto Press release
- 1 Mar 2019 - Univar completes acquisition of Nexeo Solutions and re-launches as Univar Solutions »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 1 Mar 2019 - STOCKMEIER acquires the industrial chemicals division of Spanish distributor, Indukern »...Source: Stockmeier Press release
- 28 Feb 2019 - Azelis buys MK Ingredients & Specialties to strengthen its position in the Indian food segment »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 Feb 2019 - Univar and Nexeo Solutions to divest Nexeo's plastics distribution business to One Rock Capital Partners »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 22 Jan 2019 - Regulatory consulting services Yordas Group expands with the opening of German office »...Source: Yordas Press Release
- 17 Jan 2019 - Azelis acquires Polish flavours distributor Euroconsultant Sp.zoo »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jan 2019 - Brenntag strengthens US lubricants business by acquiring the lubricants division of Reeder Distributors, Inc. »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in the Canadian Life Science markets by acquiring Pachem Distribution »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Azelis increases its pharma presence in Italy through the acquisition of Deafarma S.r.l. »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - Rehau completes acquisition of commodity polymer supplier MB Barter & Trading »...Source: Rehau Group Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - HARKE Pharma and Hulshof Protein Technologies joint forces in the sales of beef proteins in Europe »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 1 Dec 2018 - Ravago Chemicals acquires global chemical distribution and trading company, KH Chemicals »...Source: Ravago Chemicals Press Rlease
- 19 Nov 2018 - Aspo's Telko Oy acquires Danish polymer distributor H H plastkombi a/s »...Source: Telko Press Release
- 15 Nov 2018 - Singapore's Keppel acquires Australian Chemical firm Ixom from Blackstone for AUD 777 million »...Source: KIT Press Release
- 14 Nov 2018 - IMCD completes the acquisition of Indian specialty chemicals distributor Aroma »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 31 Oct 2018 - VELOX Composites announces strategic distribution partnership with Ashland for Sweden, Norway and Denmark »...Source: VELOX Press Release