Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia
March 6 2018, David R BrownTweet
The Grupo ADI, a chemical distribution company with an international presence in France, Portugal, Brazil and Morocco, has acquired Quaternia, a chemical products manufacturing and distribution company active in Home Care and Personal Care markets as well as lndustrial sectors. Grupo ADI was advised by the M-A consultancy, Clairfield lnternational and the law firm Rousso Costa Duran (RCD) in its acquisition of Quaternia.
We are working on a growth plan, with new acquisitions, to reach sales of EUR 150 million in the next five yearsJordi Simó
founder & CEO of Grupo ADI
The deal diversifies Grupo ADI's product portfolio and bolsters its position in the Spanish market The addition of Quaternia also expands the Group's operations into manufacturing, with own brand formulations.
Grupo ADI's current presence at the international level also gives Quaternia a significant opportunity for expansion, chiefly into Portugal and France, as well as a growth path in the Spanish market.
With the acquisition ADI will have combined sales in excess of EUR 55 million based on 2017 sales and are expecting to achieve a turnover of EUR 60M for 2018. Further high growth is forecast in the coming years.
Jordi Simó, founder & CEO of Grupo ADI explained, “We are working on a growth plan, with new acquisitions, to reach sales of EUR 150 million in the next five years.”
About Grupo ADI
Grupo ADI started operating in 1997 and is a set of companies whose headquarters are in Spain. It has its own corporate structure in Algeria, Brazil, China, Egypt, France, India, Morocco and Portugal. The Group's main business sectors are the distribution of chemical products to the textile, paper, paint, construction, electroplating, industrial cleaning and maintenance markets, in addition to selling measuring instruments for quality control. The ADI Group also exports to countries worldwide via third-party distributors.
Source(s): Grupo ADI Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 31 Oct 2018 - VELOX Composites announces strategic distribution partnership with Ashland for Sweden, Norway and Denmark »...Source: VELOX Press Release
- 23 Oct 2018 - Medichem and HARKE GROUP announce collaboration in DACH region »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 11 Oct 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie France strengthens French distribution business with the acquisition of Acanthe »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 25 Sep 2018 - Caldic boosts operations in West Coast, USA by acquiring food ingredients distributor, Cooperative Purchasers »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 19 Sep 2018 - Chemical distributor Univar to buy Nexeo in USD 2 billion transaction »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 13 Sep 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its specialty chemicals platform in Africa by acquiring distributor Desbro Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 6 Sep 2018 - Indukern has acquired French ingredient company Diffusions Aromatiques SAS »...Source: Indukern Press Release
- 29 Aug 2018 - IMCD to acquire European speciality chemicals distributor Velox »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 16 Aug 2018 - Brenntag acquires Belgium-based, specialty chemicals distributor Alphamin »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 10 Aug 2018 - Azelis strengthens its presence in Ireland through the acquisition of P-K Chemicals Limited »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 13 Jul 2018 - Caldic completes acquisition of HT Griffin Food Ingredients in Canada »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 12 Jul 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemical & ingredients distributor Charkit acquires assets of ChayseChem, Inc. »...Source: Charkit Press Release
- 3 Jul 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its footprint in Canada by acquiring the chemicals distribution business of Canada Colors and Chemicals »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 29 Jun 2018 - Whyte Chemicals, one of the UK's largest remaining privately-owned chemical distributors, has been acquired out of administration by the OQEMA Group »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 20 Jun 2018 - Swiss Omya Group acquires Romanian chemicals distributor, Stera Chemicals »...Source: Omya Press Release
- 19 Jun 2018 - Leading investment firm EQT Partners granted exclusivity to acquire specialty chemical distributor, Azelis »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jun 2018 - Fecc Annual Congress 2018 Review - Towards innovative business models in Chemical Distribution 4.0 »...Source: Chemagility Press Release
- 12 Jun 2018 - IMCD to acquire major U.S. specialty chemicals distributor E.T. Horn Company »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Nordic food market with the acquisition of Ingredi »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires J Tech Sales »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 14 May 2018 - Azelis expands into South Korea with the acquisition of SammiChem Co »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 May 2018 - Univar to acquire Earthoil, a UK-based supplier of natural oils »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Azelis continues to expand in Asia Pacific with the opening of 3 laboratories in India »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Lake invests in business-critical coatings capabilities »...Source: Lake Chemicals and Minerals Press Release
- 16 Apr 2018 - Barentz International establishes a Joint Venture with Tovani Benzaquen Ingredients in Brazil »...Source: Barentz Press Release