Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary
February 14 2018, David R BrownTweet
The German-headquartered, speciality chemicals distributor Bodo Möller Chemie Group now has its own subsidiary in the UK with the opening of Bodo Möller Chemie UK Ltd, Manchester. The UK subsidiary will initially sell coating products in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as well as in the Republic of Ireland. Further products will be added to the portfolio in the near future.
The United Kingdom is one of the largest economies in Europe and is therefore an attractive market for usJuergen Rietschle
Managing Director of Bodo Möller Chemie
“The United Kingdom is one of the largest economies in Europe and is therefore an attractive market for us. The coating industry accounts for a large proportion of British exports to Europe and the rest of the world,” explains Juergen Rietschle, Managing Director of Bodo Möller Chemie.
The UK subsidiary will be managed by graduate polymer chemist Thomas McCarthy. &ldquoI am delighted to have the opportunity to represent Bodo Möller Chemie here in Britain and abroad. It is an exciting role as part of a global team, which has already made a name for itself for expert and solution-focused distribution,” says new Managing Director of Bodo Möller Chemie UK, McCarthy.
For Bodo Möller Chemie this represents a further step in its global expansion strategy. As it has done in Asia and America, this will now also strengthen its position in the European market. As a distributor with a strong focus on applications know-how, Bodo Möller Chemie offers a wide range of products and solutions in the areas of coatings and dyes, adhesives and sealants plus other specialist applications.
Bodo Möller Chemie Group
Founded in 1974, Bodo Möller Chemie Group has its headquarters in Offenbach am Main, Germany and operates in over 25 countries in Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific and now the Middle East. The Group is a leading trading partner for well-known European companies such as DOW Automotive Systems, HB Fuller, BASF and Huntsman. The product portfolio of the company includes high-performance epoxy resin, polyurethane and silicone-based adhesives, thermosetting plastics (epoxy resin, polyester, polyurethane, silicone), pigments and additives, textile agents, dyes, electro casting resins, tooling and laminating resins and composite material. Bodo Möller Chemie also has its own production plant and laboratory for realising customised formulations and application tests for products within its portfolio.
Source(s): Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 13 Jul 2018 - Caldic completes acquisition of HT Griffin Food Ingredients in Canada »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 3 Jul 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its footprint in Canada by acquiring the chemicals distribution business of Canada Colors and Chemicals »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 29 Jun 2018 - Whyte Chemicals, one of the UK's largest remaining privately-owned chemical distributors, has been acquired out of administration by the OQEMA Group »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 20 Jun 2018 - Swiss Omya Group acquires Romanian chemicals distributor, Stera Chemicals »...Source: Omya Press Release
- 19 Jun 2018 - Leading investment firm EQT Partners granted exclusivity to acquire specialty chemical distributor, Azelis »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jun 2018 - Fecc Annual Congress 2018 Review - Towards innovative business models in Chemical Distribution 4.0 »...Source: Chemagility Press Release
- 12 Jun 2018 - IMCD to acquire major U.S. specialty chemicals distributor E.T. Horn Company »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Nordic food market with the acquisition of Ingredi »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires J Tech Sales »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 14 May 2018 - Azelis expands into South Korea with the acquisition of SammiChem Co »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 May 2018 - Univar to acquire Earthoil, a UK-based supplier of natural oils »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Azelis continues to expand in Asia Pacific with the opening of 3 laboratories in India »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Lake invests in business-critical coatings capabilities »...Source: Lake Chemicals and Minerals Press Release
- 16 Apr 2018 - Barentz International establishes a Joint Venture with Tovani Benzaquen Ingredients in Brazil »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 12 Apr 2018 - Barentz International and Deltagen form joint venture for Latin America »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 10 Apr 2018 - IMCD strengthens its technical offering in Asia with two new application laboratories in Indonesia and Malaysia »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 9 Apr 2018 - Safic-Alcan opens Russian subsidiary »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 1 Apr 2018 - Blackstone is preparing to sell leading Australian chemical distributor Ixom in dual-track sale process »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 28 Mar 2018 - Global polymer distributor Bamberger Polymers Corp. bought by Plastiche SA »...Source: Chemagility/Plastics News Europe
- 27 Mar 2018 - Orkila and Lonza's Capsule Delivery Solutions announce exclusive agency partnership in Egypt »...Source: Orkila Press release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia »...Source: Grupo ADI Press Release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Moroccan food market with the acquisition of Distralim »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 23 Feb 2018 - 2M Group continues its growth in Europe with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, FrankenChemie »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 19 Feb 2018 - Sunil Healthcare appoints HARKE GROUP as exclusive distributor for empty capsules »...Source: HARKE Press Release
- 14 Feb 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release