Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary
February 14 2018, David R BrownTweet
The German-headquartered, speciality chemicals distributor Bodo Möller Chemie Group now has its own subsidiary in the UK with the opening of Bodo Möller Chemie UK Ltd, Manchester. The UK subsidiary will initially sell coating products in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as well as in the Republic of Ireland. Further products will be added to the portfolio in the near future.
The United Kingdom is one of the largest economies in Europe and is therefore an attractive market for usJuergen Rietschle
Managing Director of Bodo Möller Chemie
“The United Kingdom is one of the largest economies in Europe and is therefore an attractive market for us. The coating industry accounts for a large proportion of British exports to Europe and the rest of the world,” explains Juergen Rietschle, Managing Director of Bodo Möller Chemie.
The UK subsidiary will be managed by graduate polymer chemist Thomas McCarthy. &ldquoI am delighted to have the opportunity to represent Bodo Möller Chemie here in Britain and abroad. It is an exciting role as part of a global team, which has already made a name for itself for expert and solution-focused distribution,” says new Managing Director of Bodo Möller Chemie UK, McCarthy.
For Bodo Möller Chemie this represents a further step in its global expansion strategy. As it has done in Asia and America, this will now also strengthen its position in the European market. As a distributor with a strong focus on applications know-how, Bodo Möller Chemie offers a wide range of products and solutions in the areas of coatings and dyes, adhesives and sealants plus other specialist applications.
Bodo Möller Chemie Group
Founded in 1974, Bodo Möller Chemie Group has its headquarters in Offenbach am Main, Germany and operates in over 25 countries in Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific and now the Middle East. The Group is a leading trading partner for well-known European companies such as DOW Automotive Systems, HB Fuller, BASF and Huntsman. The product portfolio of the company includes high-performance epoxy resin, polyurethane and silicone-based adhesives, thermosetting plastics (epoxy resin, polyester, polyurethane, silicone), pigments and additives, textile agents, dyes, electro casting resins, tooling and laminating resins and composite material. Bodo Möller Chemie also has its own production plant and laboratory for realising customised formulations and application tests for products within its portfolio.
Source(s): Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 6 Mar 2018 - Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia »...Source: Grupo ADI Press Release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Moroccan food market with the acquisition of Distralim »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 23 Feb 2018 - 2M Group continues its growth in Europe with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, FrankenChemie »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 19 Feb 2018 - Sunil Healthcare appoints HARKE GROUP as exclusive distributor for empty capsules »...Source: HARKE Press Release
- 14 Feb 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 1 Feb 2018 - The Krahn Chemie Group extends its European network with the acquisition of Memolex SAS, France »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 3 Jan 2018 - Safic-Alcan UK acquires Techform Fine Chemicals »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - US Vinmar acquires control of Turkish chemical distributor Veser Kimya »...Source: Vinmar Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands market coverage and service portfolio in Iberia by acquiring Quimitécnica »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires the French distributor of pharmaceutical active ingredients, Biochimex »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Barentz International acquires Soforebo to strengthen animal protein offer in the Balkans region »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Brenntag to acquire Conquimica to extend distribution network in Colombia »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Specialty chemicals distributor, Bodo Möller Chemie positioned to achieve global growth targets »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 18 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands presence in the Indian chemical distribution market by acquiring Raj Petro Specialities »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 8 Dec 2017 - Univar acquires Kemetyl Industrial Chemicals to enhance its position as a leading distributor in the Nordic region »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 24 Nov 2017 - Overlack changes name to OQEMA to reflect European growth ambitions »...Source: CHEManager article
- 22 Nov 2017 - Valtris Specialty Chemicals selects Krahn Chemie as distributor for a number of European countries »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 1 Nov 2017 - Safic-Alcan establishes a strategic alliance to supply pharmaceutical ingredients in Turkey »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 30 Oct 2017 - Caldic expands in the UK with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, Elastomerics Limited »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 9 Oct 2017 - Brenntag strengthens chemical distribution in South Africa with the official formation of Brenntag South Africa (Pty) Ltd »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 4 Oct 2017 - U.S. polymer distributor, M. Holland to acquire wire & cable distributor T&T Marketing »...Source: M.Holland Press Release
- 25 Sep 2017 - Azelis expands its presence in the Swiss market with the acquisition of Georges Walther AG »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Sep 2017 - Leading Australasian distributor, Redox buys specialty engineering polymers distributor, P.D. Plastics Pty Ltd »...Source: Redox Press Release
- 21 Sep 2017 - Univar aquires Tagma Brazil to expand its agricultural business in Latin America »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 20 Sep 2017 - Leading U.S. speciality chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires New Jersey-based Seidler Chemical »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release