Valtris Specialty Chemicals selects Krahn Chemie as distributor for a number of European countries
November 22 2017, David R BrownTweet
Valtris Specialty Chemicals has appointed the Krahn Chemie Group as its new distributor for their specialty phosphate esters plasticizers in Germany, Poland, the Benelux, Switzerland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and the Baltic countries.
We already have a longtime, proven and successful partnership with the Italian subsidiary of Krahn Chemie, Pietro CariniValtris Specialty Chemicals
EU/AP Business Manager Specialty Plasticizers
“Krahn Chemie is well known in the industry for its expertise in the field of plasticizers, operating in markets such as coatings, adhesives, sealants, rubber and PVC, all of which are key application areas for SANTICIZER® products. Krahn Chemie, with their core competence in sales, marketing and distribution of specialty chemicals, has a strong and technically skilled sales team which will generate an enhanced level of service to our customers. We already have a longtime, proven and successful partnership with the Italian subsidiary of Krahn Chemie, Pietro Carini S.p.A., and we are convinced that this extended partnership will help us to reach more customers with our SANTICIZER® low smoke & fire retarding phosphate esters”, said Karl Billast, Valtris Specialty Chemicals, EU/AP Business Manager Specialty Plasticizers.
“Valtris Specialty Chemicals is a renowned manufacturer of products for the field of flexible PVC. The cooperation completes our extensive portfolio of plasticizers when it comes to highly technical plasticizers. Valtris' range of phosphate esters will help us providing non-halogen solutions to our customers in line with the new flame retardant norms which are more and more orientated towards low smoke”, said Axel Sebbesse, Managing Director of the Krahn Chemie Group.
About Krahn Chemie
Krahn Chemie is a chemical distribution company with a history spanning over 100 years. Krahn's core competence is the sales, marketing and distribution of specialty chemicals. The Krahn group offers its more than 5,000 customers an extensive and high-quality product range, technical services as well as in-house laboratory support. Krahn works closely together with internationally operating chemical manufacturers. They benefit from the target-oriented and sustainable marketing of their products in Europe – based on Kahn's deep knowledge of the local markets. Krahn supplies products to the following processing industries: paints and coatings, construction chemicals, adhesives and sealants, technical ceramics, plastics, rubber and lubricants. In 2016, the Krahn Chemie group achieved a turnover of approximately 220 million euros and currently employs a staff of 160. The company's headquarters are situated in Germany with subsidiaries in Benelux, France, Italy, Poland, Romania, the Czech Republic and Hungary.
Source(s): Krahn Chemie Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 3 Jan 2018 - Safic-Alcan UK acquires Techform Fine Chemicals »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - US Vinmar acquires control of Turkish chemical distributor Veser Kimya »...Source: Vinmar Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands market coverage and service portfolio in Iberia by acquiring Quimitécnica »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires the French distributor of pharmaceutical active ingredients, Biochimex »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Barentz International acquires Soforebo to strengthen animal protein offer in the Balkans region »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Brenntag to acquire Conquimica to extend distribution network in Colombia »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Specialty chemicals distributor, Bodo Möller Chemie positioned to achieve global growth targets »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 18 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands presence in the Indian chemical distribution market by acquiring Raj Petro Specialities »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 8 Dec 2017 - Univar acquires Kemetyl Industrial Chemicals to enhance its position as a leading distributor in the Nordic region »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 24 Nov 2017 - Overlack changes name to OQEMA to reflect European growth ambitions »...Source: CHEManager article
- 22 Nov 2017 - Valtris Specialty Chemicals selects Krahn Chemie as distributor for a number of European countries »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 1 Nov 2017 - Safic-Alcan establishes a strategic alliance to supply pharmaceutical ingredients in Turkey »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 30 Oct 2017 - Caldic expands in the UK with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, Elastomerics Limited »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 9 Oct 2017 - Brenntag strengthens chemical distribution in South Africa with the official formation of Brenntag South Africa (Pty) Ltd »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 4 Oct 2017 - U.S. polymer distributor, M. Holland to acquire wire & cable distributor T&T Marketing »...Source: M.Holland Press Release
- 25 Sep 2017 - Azelis expands its presence in the Swiss market with the acquisition of Georges Walther AG »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Sep 2017 - Leading Australasian distributor, Redox buys specialty engineering polymers distributor, P.D. Plastics Pty Ltd »...Source: Redox Press Release
- 21 Sep 2017 - Univar aquires Tagma Brazil to expand its agricultural business in Latin America »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 20 Sep 2017 - Leading U.S. speciality chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires New Jersey-based Seidler Chemical »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 19 Sep 2017 - Nordmann, Rassmann completes its European network and and extends its global reach through the acquisition of UK-Based Melrob Group »...Source: Nordmann, Rassmann Press Release
- 18 Sep 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie opens subsidiaries in the USA and Mexico »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 23 Aug 2017 - Japanese Nagase Group acquires U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Fitz Chem Corporation »...Source: Fitz Chem Press Release
- 11 Aug 2017 - U.S. petrochemical marketer and distributor, The Plaza Group acquires Texas distributor, Conchemco »...Source: The Plaza Group Press Release
- 4 Aug 2017 - IMCD to acquire Canadian specialty chemicals and ingredients distributor L.V. Lomas »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jul 2017 - U.S. specialty chemicals distributor Dunleary Inc. has acquired D.N. Lukens Inc. and D&F Distributing Inc. »...Source: Dunleary Press Release