U.S. polymer distributor, M. Holland to acquire wire & cable distributor T&T Marketing
October 4 2017, David R BrownTweet
M. Holland Company has signed a letter of intent to acquire T&T Marketing Inc., a leading distributor of polymer resins and compounds to the U.S. wire and cable market. Headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts, T&T has annual revenues of about USD 40 million and distributes throughout the United States and Canada.
We are delighted to be linking with M. Holland, the ideal partner to help take T&T to the next levelTom Jordan
President of T&T Marketing Inc.
“We identified wire and cable as an attractive market segment, but lacked the technical expertise and product portfolio to effectively compete,” said Marc Fern, M. Holland commercial vice president. “T&T is extraordinarily strong in both, making it a perfect complement to our Business Development Group.” M. Holland formed its Business Development Group in 2016 to apply focused marketing, technical and applications development resources to certain markets. The Group currently is comprised of market development teams focused on automotive, healthcare, flexible packaging, rotational molding and color and compounding markets.
T&T Marketing has 26 employees and ships from seven strategically located warehouses in the United States and Canada. It provides a wide range of testing and applications development services at its lab in Easton, Pennsylvania.
T&T Marketing will continue to be led by owner and President Tom Jordan, and all employees will be retained. “We are delighted to be linking with M. Holland, the ideal partner to help take T&T to the next level. Besides the scale and resources M. Holland provides, we share the same core values, which was very important to us”, said Jordan.
This transaction is expected to close in November 2017.
M. Holland is a leading international distributor of thermoplastic resins offering customers in the U.S., Canada and Latin America innovative sourcing and supply chain solutions. Founded in 1950, the company remains independent and family-owned. Headquartered in Northbrook, Illinois, M. Holland sells in excess of 1.4 billion pounds of resin to more than 4,000 clients annually.
Source(s): M.Holland Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 18 Mar 2019 - Safic-Alcan acquires UK-based specialty chemicals distributor, Langley-Smith & Company »...Source: Safic Alcan Press Release
- 12 Mar 2019 - Azelis strengthens its presence in Canada through the acquisition of Chemroy »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 4 Mar 2019 - Brenntag acquires regional US specialty chemicals distributor New England Resins & Pigments Corporation »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 2 Mar 2019 - UK specialty chemical distributors Chemlink and Addi-Tec join the HARKE GROUP »...Source: Chemlink Press Release
- 1 Mar 2019 - Aceto to divest chemical and ingredient distribution assets because of bankruptcy »...Source: Aceto Press release
- 1 Mar 2019 - Univar completes acquisition of Nexeo Solutions and re-launches as Univar Solutions »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 1 Mar 2019 - STOCKMEIER acquires the industrial chemicals division of Spanish distributor, Indukern »...Source: Stockmeier Press release
- 28 Feb 2019 - Azelis buys MK Ingredients & Specialties to strengthen its position in the Indian food segment »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 Feb 2019 - Univar and Nexeo Solutions to divest Nexeo's plastics distribution business to One Rock Capital Partners »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 22 Jan 2019 - Further Growth sees opening of German Office for Yordas Group »...Source: Yordas Press Release
- 17 Jan 2019 - Azelis acquires Polish flavours distributor Euroconsultant Sp.zoo »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jan 2019 - Brenntag strengthens US lubricants business by acquiring the lubricants division of Reeder Distributors, Inc. »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in the Canadian Life Science markets by acquiring Pachem Distribution »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Azelis increases its pharma presence in Italy through the acquisition of Deafarma S.r.l. »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - Rehau completes acquisition of commodity polymer supplier MB Barter & Trading »...Source: Rehau Group Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - HARKE Pharma and Hulshof Protein Technologies joint forces in the sales of beef proteins in Europe »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 1 Dec 2018 - Ravago Chemicals acquires global chemical distribution and trading company, KH Chemicals »...Source: Ravago Chemicals Press Rlease
- 19 Nov 2018 - Aspo's Telko Oy acquires Danish polymer distributor H H plastkombi a/s »...Source: Telko Press Release
- 15 Nov 2018 - Singapore's Keppel acquires Australian Chemical firm Ixom from Blackstone for AUD 777 million »...Source: KIT Press Release
- 14 Nov 2018 - IMCD completes the acquisition of Indian specialty chemicals distributor Aroma »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 31 Oct 2018 - VELOX Composites announces strategic distribution partnership with Ashland for Sweden, Norway and Denmark »...Source: VELOX Press Release
- 23 Oct 2018 - Medichem and HARKE GROUP announce collaboration in DACH region »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 11 Oct 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie France strengthens French distribution business with the acquisition of Acanthe »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 25 Sep 2018 - Caldic boosts operations in West Coast, USA by acquiring food ingredients distributor, Cooperative Purchasers »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 19 Sep 2018 - Chemical distributor Univar to buy Nexeo in USD 2 billion transaction »...Source: Univar Press Release