U.S. polymer distributor, M. Holland to acquire wire & cable distributor T&T Marketing
October 4 2017, David R BrownTweet
M. Holland Company has signed a letter of intent to acquire T&T Marketing Inc., a leading distributor of polymer resins and compounds to the U.S. wire and cable market. Headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts, T&T has annual revenues of about USD 40 million and distributes throughout the United States and Canada.
We are delighted to be linking with M. Holland, the ideal partner to help take T&T to the next levelTom Jordan
President of T&T Marketing Inc.
“We identified wire and cable as an attractive market segment, but lacked the technical expertise and product portfolio to effectively compete,” said Marc Fern, M. Holland commercial vice president. “T&T is extraordinarily strong in both, making it a perfect complement to our Business Development Group.” M. Holland formed its Business Development Group in 2016 to apply focused marketing, technical and applications development resources to certain markets. The Group currently is comprised of market development teams focused on automotive, healthcare, flexible packaging, rotational molding and color and compounding markets.
T&T Marketing has 26 employees and ships from seven strategically located warehouses in the United States and Canada. It provides a wide range of testing and applications development services at its lab in Easton, Pennsylvania.
T&T Marketing will continue to be led by owner and President Tom Jordan, and all employees will be retained. “We are delighted to be linking with M. Holland, the ideal partner to help take T&T to the next level. Besides the scale and resources M. Holland provides, we share the same core values, which was very important to us”, said Jordan.
This transaction is expected to close in November 2017.
M. Holland is a leading international distributor of thermoplastic resins offering customers in the U.S., Canada and Latin America innovative sourcing and supply chain solutions. Founded in 1950, the company remains independent and family-owned. Headquartered in Northbrook, Illinois, M. Holland sells in excess of 1.4 billion pounds of resin to more than 4,000 clients annually.
Source(s): M.Holland Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 1 Apr 2018 - Blackstone is preparing to sell leading Australian chemical distributor Ixom in dual-track sale process »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 28 Mar 2018 - Global polymer distributor Bamberger Polymers Corp. bought by Plastiche SA »...Source: Chemagility/Plastics News Europe
- 27 Mar 2018 - Orkila and Lonza's Capsule Delivery Solutions announce exclusive agency partnership in Egypt »...Source: Orkila Press release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia »...Source: Grupo ADI Press Release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Moroccan food market with the acquisition of Distralim »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 23 Feb 2018 - 2M Group continues its growth in Europe with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, FrankenChemie »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 19 Feb 2018 - Sunil Healthcare appoints HARKE GROUP as exclusive distributor for empty capsules »...Source: HARKE Press Release
- 14 Feb 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 1 Feb 2018 - The Krahn Chemie Group extends its European network with the acquisition of Memolex SAS, France »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 9 Jan 2018 - LeBaronBrown Industries LLC acquires U.S. life sciences ingredients distributor, American International Chemical, Inc. »...Source: LeBaronBrown Press Release
- 3 Jan 2018 - Safic-Alcan UK acquires Techform Fine Chemicals »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - US Vinmar acquires control of Turkish chemical distributor Veser Kimya »...Source: Vinmar Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands market coverage and service portfolio in Iberia by acquiring Quimitécnica »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires the French distributor of pharmaceutical active ingredients, Biochimex »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Barentz International acquires Soforebo to strengthen animal protein offer in the Balkans region »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Brenntag to acquire Conquimica to extend distribution network in Colombia »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Specialty chemicals distributor, Bodo Möller Chemie positioned to achieve global growth targets »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 18 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands presence in the Indian chemical distribution market by acquiring Raj Petro Specialities »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 8 Dec 2017 - Univar acquires Kemetyl Industrial Chemicals to enhance its position as a leading distributor in the Nordic region »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 24 Nov 2017 - Overlack changes name to OQEMA to reflect European growth ambitions »...Source: CHEManager article
- 22 Nov 2017 - Valtris Specialty Chemicals selects Krahn Chemie as distributor for a number of European countries »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 1 Nov 2017 - Safic-Alcan establishes a strategic alliance to supply pharmaceutical ingredients in Turkey »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 30 Oct 2017 - Caldic expands in the UK with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, Elastomerics Limited »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 9 Oct 2017 - Brenntag strengthens chemical distribution in South Africa with the official formation of Brenntag South Africa (Pty) Ltd »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 4 Oct 2017 - U.S. polymer distributor, M. Holland to acquire wire & cable distributor T&T Marketing »...Source: M.Holland Press Release