Bodo Möller Chemie opens subsidiaries in the USA and Mexico
September 18 2017, David R BrownTweet
The German-headquartered Bodo Möller Chemie Group is continuing to pursue its global expansion plans with the creation of two subsidiaries in the United States and Mexico. Bodo Moeller Chemie Corp is centrally located in Atlanta, Georgia, close to key transportation manufacturers and Tier1 suppliers in the U.S. whilst Bodo Möller Chemie Mexicana S. de R.L is located in Mexico City. The companies will focus on the distribution of the Dow Automotive adhesives and other technologies in the NAFTA region.
The American market is very exciting for us due to its absolute size and growth perspectiveAndreas Moser
Marketing Director Formulated Systems, Bodo Möller Chemie
Bodo Möller will be distributing Dow's BETAMATE™, BETALINK™, BETACLEAN™, BETAPRIME™, BETASEAL™ and BETAFOAM™ branded materials used in the transportation industry and in general vehicle construction. The move will also deepen the Bodo Möller Group's long-term partnership with DOW in the USA, Mexico and Canada.
Andreas Moser, Marketing Director Formulated Systems, describes the motivation: “The American market is very exciting for us due to its absolute size and growth perspective as well as the dynamism of E-Mobility products. Future-oriented manufacturers and suppliers are aware, that there is a high potential for innovation and the demand for modern products and services.”
Frank Haug, CEO of the Bodo Möller Chemie Group, added: “In the age of e-mobility and extreme lightweight construction, manufacturing companies from the transportation industry are faced with high demands. They are rarely able to test products for sealing, bonding or glazing themselves comprehensively. This competence lies with us as a distributor and consultant”.
About Bodo Möller Chemie Group
Founded in 1974, Bodo Möller Chemie Group has its headquarters in Offenbach am Main, Germany and operates in over 25 countries in Europe, Africa & Middle East, Asia-Pacific and now North America. The Group is a leading trading partner for well-known European companies such as DOW Automotive Systems, HB Fuller, BASF and Huntsman Advanced Materials. The product portfolio of the company includes high-performance epoxy resin, polyurethane and silicone-based adhesives, thermosetting plastics (epoxy resin, polyester, polyurethane, silicone), pigments and additives, textile agents, dyes, electro casting resins, tooling and laminating resins and composites.
Source(s): Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 3 Jan 2018 - Safic-Alcan UK acquires Techform Fine Chemicals »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - US Vinmar acquires control of Turkish chemical distributor Veser Kimya »...Source: Vinmar Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands market coverage and service portfolio in Iberia by acquiring Quimitécnica »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires the French distributor of pharmaceutical active ingredients, Biochimex »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Barentz International acquires Soforebo to strengthen animal protein offer in the Balkans region »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Brenntag to acquire Conquimica to extend distribution network in Colombia »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Specialty chemicals distributor, Bodo Möller Chemie positioned to achieve global growth targets »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 18 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands presence in the Indian chemical distribution market by acquiring Raj Petro Specialities »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 8 Dec 2017 - Univar acquires Kemetyl Industrial Chemicals to enhance its position as a leading distributor in the Nordic region »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 24 Nov 2017 - Overlack changes name to OQEMA to reflect European growth ambitions »...Source: CHEManager article
- 22 Nov 2017 - Valtris Specialty Chemicals selects Krahn Chemie as distributor for a number of European countries »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 1 Nov 2017 - Safic-Alcan establishes a strategic alliance to supply pharmaceutical ingredients in Turkey »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 30 Oct 2017 - Caldic expands in the UK with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, Elastomerics Limited »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 9 Oct 2017 - Brenntag strengthens chemical distribution in South Africa with the official formation of Brenntag South Africa (Pty) Ltd »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 4 Oct 2017 - U.S. polymer distributor, M. Holland to acquire wire & cable distributor T&T Marketing »...Source: M.Holland Press Release
- 25 Sep 2017 - Azelis expands its presence in the Swiss market with the acquisition of Georges Walther AG »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Sep 2017 - Leading Australasian distributor, Redox buys specialty engineering polymers distributor, P.D. Plastics Pty Ltd »...Source: Redox Press Release
- 21 Sep 2017 - Univar aquires Tagma Brazil to expand its agricultural business in Latin America »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 20 Sep 2017 - Leading U.S. speciality chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires New Jersey-based Seidler Chemical »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 19 Sep 2017 - Nordmann, Rassmann completes its European network and and extends its global reach through the acquisition of UK-Based Melrob Group »...Source: Nordmann, Rassmann Press Release
- 18 Sep 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie opens subsidiaries in the USA and Mexico »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 23 Aug 2017 - Japanese Nagase Group acquires U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Fitz Chem Corporation »...Source: Fitz Chem Press Release
- 11 Aug 2017 - U.S. petrochemical marketer and distributor, The Plaza Group acquires Texas distributor, Conchemco »...Source: The Plaza Group Press Release
- 4 Aug 2017 - IMCD to acquire Canadian specialty chemicals and ingredients distributor L.V. Lomas »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jul 2017 - U.S. specialty chemicals distributor Dunleary Inc. has acquired D.N. Lukens Inc. and D&F Distributing Inc. »...Source: Dunleary Press Release