Prinova acquires Lycored's United Kingdom and China-based premix manufacturing operations
June 28 2017, David R BrownTweet
U.S. based Prinova has announced it has reached an agreement to acquire Israeli-based Lycored's China and United Kingdom premix operations which produce customized vitamin and nutrient blends. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
The addition of these premix capabilities gives Prinova the ability to extend these offerings on a global basisDon Thorp
Prinova is a global supplier of ingredients, flavors, blending and contract manufacturing solutions for the food, beverage and nutrition industries. Prinova holds strategic stocks in numerous distribution centers around the world to ensure continuity of supply and is the leading global supplier of vitamin C, B and food grade amino acids.
“Prinova has made substantial investments in our North American premix operations and supplies a wide variety of dry and liquid nutrient and flavor premix blends in the U.S. and internationally”, said Don Thorp, President, Prinova. “The addition of these premix capabilities gives Prinova the ability to extend these offerings on a global basis, customized to the needs of the regional markets”, he said.
The Lycored facilities in China and the United Kingdom have been supplying leading international food companies with premixes to fortify their products with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. These premixes address the cereal, beverage, dairy, infant formulation, and other premix categories, reflecting the ability to deliver product solutions to the entire range of premix markets.
Prinova will retain all Lycored’s employees in China and the United Kingdom. The acquisition gives Prinova a global footprint with 6 manufacturing sites around the world located on 3 continents.
Founded in 1978, Prinova is a leading supplier of food and nutritional ingredient, flavor and blending solutions to global companies. Prinova holds strategic stocks in numerous distribution centers around the world to ensure continuity of supply and is the leading global supplier of vitamin C, B and food grade amino acids. The company also has a team of application and technical specialists and certified flavorists to help customers develop, improve, and enhance the taste and function of their products. The company's main corporate office is in Carol Stream, Illinois with the European head office in the United Kingdom. Additional regional offices are located throughout the United States as well as global sales associates in Mexico, Spain, Germany, Belgium, France, Turkey and China.
Source(s): Prinova Press release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 1 Apr 2018 - Blackstone is preparing to sell leading Australian chemical distributor Ixom in dual-track sale process »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 28 Mar 2018 - Global polymer distributor Bamberger Polymers Corp. bought by Plastiche SA »...Source: Chemagility/Plastics News Europe
- 27 Mar 2018 - Orkila and Lonza's Capsule Delivery Solutions announce exclusive agency partnership in Egypt »...Source: Orkila Press release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia »...Source: Grupo ADI Press Release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Moroccan food market with the acquisition of Distralim »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 23 Feb 2018 - 2M Group continues its growth in Europe with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, FrankenChemie »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 19 Feb 2018 - Sunil Healthcare appoints HARKE GROUP as exclusive distributor for empty capsules »...Source: HARKE Press Release
- 14 Feb 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 1 Feb 2018 - The Krahn Chemie Group extends its European network with the acquisition of Memolex SAS, France »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 9 Jan 2018 - LeBaronBrown Industries LLC acquires U.S. life sciences ingredients distributor, American International Chemical, Inc. »...Source: LeBaronBrown Press Release
- 3 Jan 2018 - Safic-Alcan UK acquires Techform Fine Chemicals »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - US Vinmar acquires control of Turkish chemical distributor Veser Kimya »...Source: Vinmar Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands market coverage and service portfolio in Iberia by acquiring Quimitécnica »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires the French distributor of pharmaceutical active ingredients, Biochimex »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Barentz International acquires Soforebo to strengthen animal protein offer in the Balkans region »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Brenntag to acquire Conquimica to extend distribution network in Colombia »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Specialty chemicals distributor, Bodo Möller Chemie positioned to achieve global growth targets »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 18 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands presence in the Indian chemical distribution market by acquiring Raj Petro Specialities »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 8 Dec 2017 - Univar acquires Kemetyl Industrial Chemicals to enhance its position as a leading distributor in the Nordic region »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 24 Nov 2017 - Overlack changes name to OQEMA to reflect European growth ambitions »...Source: CHEManager article
- 22 Nov 2017 - Valtris Specialty Chemicals selects Krahn Chemie as distributor for a number of European countries »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 1 Nov 2017 - Safic-Alcan establishes a strategic alliance to supply pharmaceutical ingredients in Turkey »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 30 Oct 2017 - Caldic expands in the UK with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, Elastomerics Limited »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 9 Oct 2017 - Brenntag strengthens chemical distribution in South Africa with the official formation of Brenntag South Africa (Pty) Ltd »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 4 Oct 2017 - U.S. polymer distributor, M. Holland to acquire wire & cable distributor T&T Marketing »...Source: M.Holland Press Release