IMCD acquires Italian speciality chemical distributor Neuvendis
June 29 2017, David R BrownTweet
IMCD N.V., a leading distributor of speciality chemicals and food ingredients, has announced that it has acquired 100% of Neuvendis Spa, based in Milan, Italy. With a focus on the construction, paints & coatings and other specialities markets, Neuvendis is an excellent fit with IMCD's existing operations.
This acquisition places IMCD in an excellent position for further growth in the speciality chemicals market across Italy and Southern EuropeGabriele Bonomi
Managing Director IMCD Italy
Founded in 2001, Neuvendis is one of the leading market players in the distribution of speciality chemicals in Italy, selling into the construction, coatings & paints, adhesives, plastics, inks and leather sectors. In 2016, Neuvendis generated revenue of EUR 26.3 million and has 20 employees.
Gabriele Bonomi, Managing Director IMCD Italy, comments on the acquisition: “This acquisition places IMCD in an excellent position for further growth in the speciality chemicals market across Italy and Southern Europe. Partnering with major multinational suppliers, Neuvendis offers innovative solutions and advanced technology that perfectly complements IMCD's existing product portfolio. We now look forward to ensuring a smooth and successful integration to deliver added value for our suppliers and customers.”
Neuvendis Managing Directors Francesco Lemucchi and Dario Stefani, added: “IMCD shares our mission to provide our partners with the most qualified technical support, application know-how, detailed market intelligence and complete transparency. We have experienced rapid growth over recent years and we believe this acquisition to be the next step towards realising our objectives and creating new opportunities for future development.”
About IMCD N.V.
IMCD is a market-leader in the sales, marketing and distribution of specialty chemicals and food ingredients in Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific and Americas. Listed at Euronext, Amsterdam (IMCD.AS), IMCD realised revenues of €1,715 million in 2016. In over 40 countries on 6 continents its dedicated team of more than 1,800 technical and commercial experts work in close partnership to tailor best in class solutions for around 34,000 customers and a diverse range of world class suppliers.
Source(s): IMCD Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 13 Jul 2018 - Caldic completes acquisition of HT Griffin Food Ingredients in Canada »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 3 Jul 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its footprint in Canada by acquiring the chemicals distribution business of Canada Colors and Chemicals »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 29 Jun 2018 - Whyte Chemicals, one of the UK's largest remaining privately-owned chemical distributors, has been acquired out of administration by the OQEMA Group »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 20 Jun 2018 - Swiss Omya Group acquires Romanian chemicals distributor, Stera Chemicals »...Source: Omya Press Release
- 19 Jun 2018 - Leading investment firm EQT Partners granted exclusivity to acquire specialty chemical distributor, Azelis »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jun 2018 - Fecc Annual Congress 2018 Review - Towards innovative business models in Chemical Distribution 4.0 »...Source: Chemagility Press Release
- 12 Jun 2018 - IMCD to acquire major U.S. specialty chemicals distributor E.T. Horn Company »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Nordic food market with the acquisition of Ingredi »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires J Tech Sales »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 14 May 2018 - Azelis expands into South Korea with the acquisition of SammiChem Co »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 May 2018 - Univar to acquire Earthoil, a UK-based supplier of natural oils »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Azelis continues to expand in Asia Pacific with the opening of 3 laboratories in India »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Lake invests in business-critical coatings capabilities »...Source: Lake Chemicals and Minerals Press Release
- 16 Apr 2018 - Barentz International establishes a Joint Venture with Tovani Benzaquen Ingredients in Brazil »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 12 Apr 2018 - Barentz International and Deltagen form joint venture for Latin America »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 10 Apr 2018 - IMCD strengthens its technical offering in Asia with two new application laboratories in Indonesia and Malaysia »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 9 Apr 2018 - Safic-Alcan opens Russian subsidiary »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 1 Apr 2018 - Blackstone is preparing to sell leading Australian chemical distributor Ixom in dual-track sale process »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 28 Mar 2018 - Global polymer distributor Bamberger Polymers Corp. bought by Plastiche SA »...Source: Chemagility/Plastics News Europe
- 27 Mar 2018 - Orkila and Lonza's Capsule Delivery Solutions announce exclusive agency partnership in Egypt »...Source: Orkila Press release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia »...Source: Grupo ADI Press Release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Moroccan food market with the acquisition of Distralim »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 23 Feb 2018 - 2M Group continues its growth in Europe with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, FrankenChemie »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 19 Feb 2018 - Sunil Healthcare appoints HARKE GROUP as exclusive distributor for empty capsules »...Source: HARKE Press Release
- 14 Feb 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release