IMCD acquires Italian speciality chemical distributor Neuvendis
June 29 2017, David R BrownTweet
IMCD N.V., a leading distributor of speciality chemicals and food ingredients, has announced that it has acquired 100% of Neuvendis Spa, based in Milan, Italy. With a focus on the construction, paints & coatings and other specialities markets, Neuvendis is an excellent fit with IMCD's existing operations.
This acquisition places IMCD in an excellent position for further growth in the speciality chemicals market across Italy and Southern EuropeGabriele Bonomi
Managing Director IMCD Italy
Founded in 2001, Neuvendis is one of the leading market players in the distribution of speciality chemicals in Italy, selling into the construction, coatings & paints, adhesives, plastics, inks and leather sectors. In 2016, Neuvendis generated revenue of EUR 26.3 million and has 20 employees.
Gabriele Bonomi, Managing Director IMCD Italy, comments on the acquisition: “This acquisition places IMCD in an excellent position for further growth in the speciality chemicals market across Italy and Southern Europe. Partnering with major multinational suppliers, Neuvendis offers innovative solutions and advanced technology that perfectly complements IMCD's existing product portfolio. We now look forward to ensuring a smooth and successful integration to deliver added value for our suppliers and customers.”
Neuvendis Managing Directors Francesco Lemucchi and Dario Stefani, added: “IMCD shares our mission to provide our partners with the most qualified technical support, application know-how, detailed market intelligence and complete transparency. We have experienced rapid growth over recent years and we believe this acquisition to be the next step towards realising our objectives and creating new opportunities for future development.”
About IMCD N.V.
IMCD is a market-leader in the sales, marketing and distribution of specialty chemicals and food ingredients in Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific and Americas. Listed at Euronext, Amsterdam (IMCD.AS), IMCD realised revenues of €1,715 million in 2016. In over 40 countries on 6 continents its dedicated team of more than 1,800 technical and commercial experts work in close partnership to tailor best in class solutions for around 34,000 customers and a diverse range of world class suppliers.
Source(s): IMCD Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 18 Sep 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie opens subsidiaries in the USA and Mexico »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 23 Aug 2017 - Japanese Nagase Group acquires U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Fitz Chem Corporation »...Source: Fitz Chem Press Release
- 11 Aug 2017 - U.S. petrochemical marketer and distributor, The Plaza Group acquires Texas distributor, Conchemco »...Source: The Plaza Group Press Release
- 4 Aug 2017 - IMCD to acquire Canadian specialty chemicals and ingredients distributor L.V. Lomas »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jul 2017 - U.S. specialty chemicals distributor Dunleary Inc. has acquired D.N. Lukens Inc. and D&F Distributing Inc. »...Source: Dunleary Press Release
- 25 Jul 2017 - Azelis gains a leading position in Australia and New Zealand with the acquisition of Chemcolour »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Jun 2017 - Goldman Sachs Group Inc. of the U.S. acquires Dutch-based full-line distributor, Caldic B.V »...Source: Caldic Press Release, Other
- 29 Jun 2017 - IMCD acquires Italian speciality chemical distributor Neuvendis »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jun 2017 - Prinova acquires Lycored's United Kingdom and China-based premix manufacturing operations »...Source: Prinova Press release
- 27 Jun 2017 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in Asia Pacific by acquiring Chinese specialty chemicals distributor, Wellstar Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 20 Jun 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie Group expands in to the Middle East with the opening of an office Israel »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 15 Jun 2017 - Azelis acquires LCH A/S to establish a leading position in the Nordic food ingredients market »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 19 May 2017 - IMCD acquires the speciality chemicals business of Bossco Industries Inc as US expansion continues »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 1 May 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires cosmetics ingredients distributor in Poland »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Apr 2017 - 2M Holdings Ltd expands presence in Germany by acquiring dry ice producer CE-O2 Trockeneis GmbH »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 13 Mar 2017 - Nexeo Solutions acquires Mexican specialty chemicals distributor, Ultra Chem »...Source: Nexeo Solutions Press Release
- 10 Mar 2017 - Maroon Group LLC continues its rapid U.S. expansion with the addition of Lincoln Fine Ingredients (LFI) »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 10 Mar 2017 - Connell Brothers Company (CBC) gains new center of expertise in India »...Source: Connell Brothers Company Press release
- 1 Mar 2017 - Biesterfeld International expands its operations in France »...Source: Biesterfeld Press release
- 1 Mar 2017 - German-based commodity distributor, Solvadis acquired by Japanese trading group, Sojitz. »...Source: Solvadis Press Release
- 28 Feb 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its African presence with the opening of a Moroccan office »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 9 Feb 2017 - Ravago buys US specialty chemical distributor, TMC Materials Inc. »...Source: Ravago Press Pelease
- 3 Feb 2017 - The OBG Group acquires UK specialty additives distributor, Richard Baker Harrison Ltd (RBH) »...Source: Hubron Specialty Press release
- 2 Feb 2017 - LEHVOSS Group announces merger of Gee Lawson Limited with LEHVOSS UK »...Source: Lehvoss Group Press Release
- 2 Feb 2017 - Brenntag expands US service portfolio by acquiring the pipeline and chemicals services segment of Greene's Energy Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release