EMCO Chemical Distributors Canada Ltd. buys Inortech Chimie Inc.
January 8 2017, David R BrownTweet
EMCO Chemical Distributors Canada Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCO Chemical Distributors Inc., Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, has successfully completed the acquisition of Inortech Chimie Inc. Inortech is a leading Canadian specialty chemical distributor and has been serving customers in the CASE, ink, plastic and a number of other industries for over 25 years. Inortech's headquarters is located in Terrebonne, Quebec, with regional public warehousing throughout Canada.
EMCO views this acquisition as an amalgamation of strengthsEdward Polen
President and CEO of EMCO Chemical Distributors, Inc.
“EMCO views this acquisition as an amalgamation of strengths,” says Edward Polen, President and CEO of EMCO Chemical Distributors, Inc. “Inortech's excellent technical sales force, unsurpassed R&D support and recognizable name in our Industries, will provide us greater opportunities to grow.”
EMCO Chemical Distributors Canada Ltd. was established in 2012 and the addition of Inortech produces a full line specialty distributor and a regional leader in the CASE (coatings, adhesives, sealants and elastomers), ink and plastic industries, as well as expanding EMCO's product range and facilitating the provision of superior support services.
About EMCO Chemical Distributors Inc.
Founded in 1971 in Wisconsin, USA, EMCO Chemical Distributors, Inc. distributes industrial and specialty chemicals primarily in the Midwest region and Canada and is ranked in the top 10 North American distributors. The company was formerly known as E-M Co. and changed its name to EMCO Chemical Distributors, Inc. in August 1985. Today the company serves customers across a variety of industries, including adhesives and sealants, agriculture, food and fragrances, lubricants, paints and ink, personal care, pharmaceutical and health, and rubber and plastics, as well as household, industrial, and institutional. The company operates its own custom packaging facilities in North Chicago and Columbia, Illinois.
Source(s): Emco Distributors Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 1 Feb 2018 - The Krahn Chemie Group extends its European network with the acquisition of Memolex SAS, France »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 3 Jan 2018 - Safic-Alcan UK acquires Techform Fine Chemicals »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - US Vinmar acquires control of Turkish chemical distributor Veser Kimya »...Source: Vinmar Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands market coverage and service portfolio in Iberia by acquiring Quimitécnica »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires the French distributor of pharmaceutical active ingredients, Biochimex »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Barentz International acquires Soforebo to strengthen animal protein offer in the Balkans region »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Brenntag to acquire Conquimica to extend distribution network in Colombia »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Specialty chemicals distributor, Bodo Möller Chemie positioned to achieve global growth targets »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 18 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands presence in the Indian chemical distribution market by acquiring Raj Petro Specialities »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 8 Dec 2017 - Univar acquires Kemetyl Industrial Chemicals to enhance its position as a leading distributor in the Nordic region »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 24 Nov 2017 - Overlack changes name to OQEMA to reflect European growth ambitions »...Source: CHEManager article
- 22 Nov 2017 - Valtris Specialty Chemicals selects Krahn Chemie as distributor for a number of European countries »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 1 Nov 2017 - Safic-Alcan establishes a strategic alliance to supply pharmaceutical ingredients in Turkey »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 30 Oct 2017 - Caldic expands in the UK with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, Elastomerics Limited »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 9 Oct 2017 - Brenntag strengthens chemical distribution in South Africa with the official formation of Brenntag South Africa (Pty) Ltd »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 4 Oct 2017 - U.S. polymer distributor, M. Holland to acquire wire & cable distributor T&T Marketing »...Source: M.Holland Press Release
- 25 Sep 2017 - Azelis expands its presence in the Swiss market with the acquisition of Georges Walther AG »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Sep 2017 - Leading Australasian distributor, Redox buys specialty engineering polymers distributor, P.D. Plastics Pty Ltd »...Source: Redox Press Release
- 21 Sep 2017 - Univar aquires Tagma Brazil to expand its agricultural business in Latin America »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 20 Sep 2017 - Leading U.S. speciality chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires New Jersey-based Seidler Chemical »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 19 Sep 2017 - Nordmann, Rassmann completes its European network and and extends its global reach through the acquisition of UK-Based Melrob Group »...Source: Nordmann, Rassmann Press Release
- 18 Sep 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie opens subsidiaries in the USA and Mexico »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 23 Aug 2017 - Japanese Nagase Group acquires U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Fitz Chem Corporation »...Source: Fitz Chem Press Release
- 11 Aug 2017 - U.S. petrochemical marketer and distributor, The Plaza Group acquires Texas distributor, Conchemco »...Source: The Plaza Group Press Release
- 4 Aug 2017 - IMCD to acquire Canadian specialty chemicals and ingredients distributor L.V. Lomas »...Source: IMCD Press Release