EMCO Chemical Distributors Canada Ltd. buys Inortech Chimie Inc.
January 8 2017, David R BrownTweet
EMCO Chemical Distributors Canada Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCO Chemical Distributors Inc., Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, has successfully completed the acquisition of Inortech Chimie Inc. Inortech is a leading Canadian specialty chemical distributor and has been serving customers in the CASE, ink, plastic and a number of other industries for over 25 years. Inortech's headquarters is located in Terrebonne, Quebec, with regional public warehousing throughout Canada.
EMCO views this acquisition as an amalgamation of strengthsEdward Polen
President and CEO of EMCO Chemical Distributors, Inc.
“EMCO views this acquisition as an amalgamation of strengths,” says Edward Polen, President and CEO of EMCO Chemical Distributors, Inc. “Inortech's excellent technical sales force, unsurpassed R&D support and recognizable name in our Industries, will provide us greater opportunities to grow.”
EMCO Chemical Distributors Canada Ltd. was established in 2012 and the addition of Inortech produces a full line specialty distributor and a regional leader in the CASE (coatings, adhesives, sealants and elastomers), ink and plastic industries, as well as expanding EMCO's product range and facilitating the provision of superior support services.
About EMCO Chemical Distributors Inc.
Founded in 1971 in Wisconsin, USA, EMCO Chemical Distributors, Inc. distributes industrial and specialty chemicals primarily in the Midwest region and Canada and is ranked in the top 10 North American distributors. The company was formerly known as E-M Co. and changed its name to EMCO Chemical Distributors, Inc. in August 1985. Today the company serves customers across a variety of industries, including adhesives and sealants, agriculture, food and fragrances, lubricants, paints and ink, personal care, pharmaceutical and health, and rubber and plastics, as well as household, industrial, and institutional. The company operates its own custom packaging facilities in North Chicago and Columbia, Illinois.
Source(s): Emco Distributors Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 1 Apr 2018 - Blackstone is preparing to sell leading Australian chemical distributor Ixom in dual-track sale process »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 28 Mar 2018 - Global polymer distributor Bamberger Polymers Corp. bought by Plastiche SA »...Source: Chemagility/Plastics News Europe
- 27 Mar 2018 - Orkila and Lonza's Capsule Delivery Solutions announce exclusive agency partnership in Egypt »...Source: Orkila Press release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia »...Source: Grupo ADI Press Release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Moroccan food market with the acquisition of Distralim »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 23 Feb 2018 - 2M Group continues its growth in Europe with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, FrankenChemie »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 19 Feb 2018 - Sunil Healthcare appoints HARKE GROUP as exclusive distributor for empty capsules »...Source: HARKE Press Release
- 14 Feb 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 1 Feb 2018 - The Krahn Chemie Group extends its European network with the acquisition of Memolex SAS, France »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 9 Jan 2018 - LeBaronBrown Industries LLC acquires U.S. life sciences ingredients distributor, American International Chemical, Inc. »...Source: LeBaronBrown Press Release
- 3 Jan 2018 - Safic-Alcan UK acquires Techform Fine Chemicals »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - US Vinmar acquires control of Turkish chemical distributor Veser Kimya »...Source: Vinmar Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands market coverage and service portfolio in Iberia by acquiring Quimitécnica »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires the French distributor of pharmaceutical active ingredients, Biochimex »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Barentz International acquires Soforebo to strengthen animal protein offer in the Balkans region »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Brenntag to acquire Conquimica to extend distribution network in Colombia »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Specialty chemicals distributor, Bodo Möller Chemie positioned to achieve global growth targets »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 18 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands presence in the Indian chemical distribution market by acquiring Raj Petro Specialities »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 8 Dec 2017 - Univar acquires Kemetyl Industrial Chemicals to enhance its position as a leading distributor in the Nordic region »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 24 Nov 2017 - Overlack changes name to OQEMA to reflect European growth ambitions »...Source: CHEManager article
- 22 Nov 2017 - Valtris Specialty Chemicals selects Krahn Chemie as distributor for a number of European countries »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 1 Nov 2017 - Safic-Alcan establishes a strategic alliance to supply pharmaceutical ingredients in Turkey »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 30 Oct 2017 - Caldic expands in the UK with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, Elastomerics Limited »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 9 Oct 2017 - Brenntag strengthens chemical distribution in South Africa with the official formation of Brenntag South Africa (Pty) Ltd »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 4 Oct 2017 - U.S. polymer distributor, M. Holland to acquire wire & cable distributor T&T Marketing »...Source: M.Holland Press Release