2M Holdings Ltd expands presence in Germany by acquiring dry ice producer CE-O2 Trockeneis GmbH
April 21 2017, David R BrownTweet
UK-headquartered 2M Holdings Ltd has announced it has acquired CE-O2 Trockeneis GmbH (CE-02), a privately held, long standing producer and supplier of dry ice to customers in the food, catering and life science industries.
When we acquire a business our objective is to buy a good business and help it to grow and become excellentMottie Kessler
2M Chairman & CEO
CE-O2 Trockeneis GmbH was established in Düsseldorf, Germany in 1999 and produces and distributes dry ice slices, nuggets and pellets. The company owns and operates dry ice production units as well as a dedicated fleet of special insulated boxes and transportation vehicles. Dry-ice is used in a variety of industries and applications, including biological research, medical procedures, food processing, specialist cleaning, rubber processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing. Located close to Düsseldorf International Airport CE-02 provides rapid response and high levels of service to meet customers’ requirements.
“When we acquire a business our objective is to buy a good business and help it to grow and become excellent. An added benefit is when we can use it as a stepping stone to add product lines which support our suppliers and new customers” said Mottie Kessler, 2M Chairman & CEO.
“Having established CE-O2 in 1999 and growing the business, we decided it would be best to find it a new owner who would support its further growth, while maintaining workforce and reputation. We feel that 2M is the ideal new home for the business we established and for its employees” added Mr Wagener, key shareholder and Managing Director of CE-O2.
Mr Reiner Niethammer, who has many years experience in the industrial gases industry, will become Managing Director and the former shareholders will continue to support CE-O2's growth under 2M's new ownership.
About 2M Holdings Limited
2M Holdings Ltd is a portfolio of branded chemical distribution and related chemical services companies icluding samples management, storage and blending. The group is privately owned and was founded in 2004 by Mottie Kessler MBE, the present Chairman and CEO. Headquartered in the UK with local presence in China, Benelux, Ireland, Poland, Scandinavia, Brazil, 2M exports to over 90 countries worldwide.
Source(s): 2M Holdings Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 1 Apr 2018 - Blackstone is preparing to sell leading Australian chemical distributor Ixom in dual-track sale process »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 28 Mar 2018 - Global polymer distributor Bamberger Polymers Corp. bought by Plastiche SA »...Source: Chemagility/Plastics News Europe
- 27 Mar 2018 - Orkila and Lonza's Capsule Delivery Solutions announce exclusive agency partnership in Egypt »...Source: Orkila Press release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia »...Source: Grupo ADI Press Release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Moroccan food market with the acquisition of Distralim »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 23 Feb 2018 - 2M Group continues its growth in Europe with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, FrankenChemie »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 19 Feb 2018 - Sunil Healthcare appoints HARKE GROUP as exclusive distributor for empty capsules »...Source: HARKE Press Release
- 14 Feb 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 1 Feb 2018 - The Krahn Chemie Group extends its European network with the acquisition of Memolex SAS, France »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 9 Jan 2018 - LeBaronBrown Industries LLC acquires U.S. life sciences ingredients distributor, American International Chemical, Inc. »...Source: LeBaronBrown Press Release
- 3 Jan 2018 - Safic-Alcan UK acquires Techform Fine Chemicals »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - US Vinmar acquires control of Turkish chemical distributor Veser Kimya »...Source: Vinmar Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands market coverage and service portfolio in Iberia by acquiring Quimitécnica »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires the French distributor of pharmaceutical active ingredients, Biochimex »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Barentz International acquires Soforebo to strengthen animal protein offer in the Balkans region »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Brenntag to acquire Conquimica to extend distribution network in Colombia »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Specialty chemicals distributor, Bodo Möller Chemie positioned to achieve global growth targets »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 18 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands presence in the Indian chemical distribution market by acquiring Raj Petro Specialities »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 8 Dec 2017 - Univar acquires Kemetyl Industrial Chemicals to enhance its position as a leading distributor in the Nordic region »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 24 Nov 2017 - Overlack changes name to OQEMA to reflect European growth ambitions »...Source: CHEManager article
- 22 Nov 2017 - Valtris Specialty Chemicals selects Krahn Chemie as distributor for a number of European countries »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 1 Nov 2017 - Safic-Alcan establishes a strategic alliance to supply pharmaceutical ingredients in Turkey »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 30 Oct 2017 - Caldic expands in the UK with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, Elastomerics Limited »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 9 Oct 2017 - Brenntag strengthens chemical distribution in South Africa with the official formation of Brenntag South Africa (Pty) Ltd »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 4 Oct 2017 - U.S. polymer distributor, M. Holland to acquire wire & cable distributor T&T Marketing »...Source: M.Holland Press Release