Maroon Group LLC continues its rapid U.S. expansion with the addition of Lincoln Fine Ingredients (LFI)
March 10 2017, David R BrownTweet
Leading US specialty chemicals distributor, Maroon Group LLC has announced that it has acquired Lincoln Fine Ingredients, a national distributor of specialty chemicals based in Lincoln, RI. Lincoln Fine Ingredient's management team, led by Jim Noon and Walter Martish, will continue to actively manage the business. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
This represents Maroon Groups first foray into the CARE segmentMark E. Reichard
President & CEO of Maroon Group
Established in 1976, Lincoln Fine Ingredients is a distributor of specialty chemicals and ingredients, and provides value-add service offerings, to the personal care, cosmetic, food & beverage, pharmaceutical and household/industrial segments.
“Jim, Walter and their team have built a great company that shares a similar customer-centric approach as Maroon Group,” said Mark E. Reichard, President & CEO of Maroon Group. “We're delighted to complete this acquisition, which we've targeted for quite some time,” Reichard added, “This represents Maroon Groups first foray into the CARE segment.”
“We're excited to be part of a dynamic organization like Maroon Group that allows us to continue to lead, collaborate across our combined platform and invest in our growth.” comments Walter Martish III, President of Lincoln Fine Ingredients. Jim Noon, Lincoln's Executive Vice President adds, “The long-term stability that this provides for our employees, customers and key suppliers was a priority when Walter and I set out on this course. Maroon understands specialty chemical distribution, has proven their ability to invest behind their acquisitions, thoughtfully integrate them and contribute to their ongoing success.”
The deal is the the Maroon Group's 6th acquisition in just over 2 years. Besides Lincoln Fine Ingredient, Maroon Group's portfolio of companies includes Maroon, Cadence Chemical, U.S. Chemicals, CNX Distribution, D.B. Becker, Addipel, and Polyram US.
About Maroon Group LLC
Founded in 1977, Maroon Group LLC is one of the fastest growing specialty chemical distributors in North America. Based in Avon, Ohio, Maroon supplies specialty additives, ingredients, resins and pigments to manufacturers focused on plastics, rubber, CASE, composites and now life science markets. The Maroon Group is owned by Maroon Group management and CI Capital Partners, a New York-based private equity firm. The company continues to aggressively explore opportunities to form partnerships with proven entrepreneurs that have built sustainable, successful companies. Maroon are a NACD responsible distribution verified company.
Source(s): Maroon Group Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 13 Jul 2018 - Caldic completes acquisition of HT Griffin Food Ingredients in Canada »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 3 Jul 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its footprint in Canada by acquiring the chemicals distribution business of Canada Colors and Chemicals »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 29 Jun 2018 - Whyte Chemicals, one of the UK's largest remaining privately-owned chemical distributors, has been acquired out of administration by the OQEMA Group »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 20 Jun 2018 - Swiss Omya Group acquires Romanian chemicals distributor, Stera Chemicals »...Source: Omya Press Release
- 19 Jun 2018 - Leading investment firm EQT Partners granted exclusivity to acquire specialty chemical distributor, Azelis »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jun 2018 - Fecc Annual Congress 2018 Review - Towards innovative business models in Chemical Distribution 4.0 »...Source: Chemagility Press Release
- 12 Jun 2018 - IMCD to acquire major U.S. specialty chemicals distributor E.T. Horn Company »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Nordic food market with the acquisition of Ingredi »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires J Tech Sales »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 14 May 2018 - Azelis expands into South Korea with the acquisition of SammiChem Co »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 May 2018 - Univar to acquire Earthoil, a UK-based supplier of natural oils »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Azelis continues to expand in Asia Pacific with the opening of 3 laboratories in India »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Lake invests in business-critical coatings capabilities »...Source: Lake Chemicals and Minerals Press Release
- 16 Apr 2018 - Barentz International establishes a Joint Venture with Tovani Benzaquen Ingredients in Brazil »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 12 Apr 2018 - Barentz International and Deltagen form joint venture for Latin America »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 10 Apr 2018 - IMCD strengthens its technical offering in Asia with two new application laboratories in Indonesia and Malaysia »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 9 Apr 2018 - Safic-Alcan opens Russian subsidiary »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 1 Apr 2018 - Blackstone is preparing to sell leading Australian chemical distributor Ixom in dual-track sale process »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 28 Mar 2018 - Global polymer distributor Bamberger Polymers Corp. bought by Plastiche SA »...Source: Chemagility/Plastics News Europe
- 27 Mar 2018 - Orkila and Lonza's Capsule Delivery Solutions announce exclusive agency partnership in Egypt »...Source: Orkila Press release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia »...Source: Grupo ADI Press Release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Moroccan food market with the acquisition of Distralim »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 23 Feb 2018 - 2M Group continues its growth in Europe with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, FrankenChemie »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 19 Feb 2018 - Sunil Healthcare appoints HARKE GROUP as exclusive distributor for empty capsules »...Source: HARKE Press Release
- 14 Feb 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release