LEHVOSS Group announces merger of Gee Lawson Limited with LEHVOSS UK
February 2 2017, David R BrownTweet
After being acquired by the LEHVOSS Group in 2015 Gee Lawson, a specialty distributor for nutritional ingredients, has been merged with LEHVOSS UK LTD, the fully owned UK subsidiary of the LEHVOSS Group. The merger, which was completed on January, 1st of 2017, will help the business enlarge its international market reach through the European network of the LEHVOSS Group. The Gee Lawson brand name is being retained and the philosophy which has underpinned the business will remain as before.
Attention chemical distributors! Please send us your press releases or breaking news to:Editorial Team
Gee Lawson Limited was founded in October 1939 in London with a specialty in chemicals and dyes. Since then the company has seen considerable growth and diversification. Gee Lawson today is a leading nutritional ingredients and specialty chemical & life science distributor with a selected approved supplier network and global resource to deliver expert knowledge and quality solutions to the customers.
Established in 1990, LEHVOSS UK is a technical sales organisation supplying raw materials to a variety of industries in the UK including Plastics, paint and coatings, rubber, lubricants, nutrition and personal care. The combined LEHVOSS UK business is expected to have revenues in excess of GBP 40 million and has over 50 employees.
The LEHVOSS Group
LEHVOSS Group, the international affiliate network of Lehmann & Voss & Co. in Hamburg, founded in 1894, is a leader in chemical specialties and is now present on three continents with a consolidated turnover of more than EUR 350 million and more than 500 employees worldwide. LEHVOSS Group has developed from a trading company to a diversified organization including distribution and production in Europe, Asia and the United States.
Source(s): Lehvoss Group Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 1 Nov 2017 - Safic-Alcan establishes a strategic alliance to supply pharmaceutical ingredients in Turkey »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 30 Oct 2017 - Caldic expands in the UK with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, Elastomerics Limited »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 9 Oct 2017 - Brenntag strengthens chemical distribution in South Africa with the official formation of Brenntag South Africa (Pty) Ltd »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 4 Oct 2017 - U.S. polymer distributor, M. Holland to acquire wire & cable distributor T&T Marketing »...Source: M.Holland Press Release
- 25 Sep 2017 - Azelis expands its presence in the Swiss market with the acquisition of Georges Walther AG »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Sep 2017 - Leading Australasian distributor, Redox buys specialty engineering polymers distributor, P.D. Plastics Pty Ltd »...Source: Redox Press Release
- 21 Sep 2017 - Univar aquires Tagma Brazil to expand its agricultural business in Latin America »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 20 Sep 2017 - Leading U.S. speciality chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires New Jersey-based Seidler Chemical »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 19 Sep 2017 - Nordmann, Rassmann completes its European network and and extends its global reach through the acquisition of UK-Based Melrob Group »...Source: Nordmann, Rassmann Press Release
- 18 Sep 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie opens subsidiaries in the USA and Mexico »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 23 Aug 2017 - Japanese Nagase Group acquires U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Fitz Chem Corporation »...Source: Fitz Chem Press Release
- 11 Aug 2017 - U.S. petrochemical marketer and distributor, The Plaza Group acquires Texas distributor, Conchemco »...Source: The Plaza Group Press Release
- 4 Aug 2017 - IMCD to acquire Canadian specialty chemicals and ingredients distributor L.V. Lomas »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jul 2017 - U.S. specialty chemicals distributor Dunleary Inc. has acquired D.N. Lukens Inc. and D&F Distributing Inc. »...Source: Dunleary Press Release
- 25 Jul 2017 - Azelis gains a leading position in Australia and New Zealand with the acquisition of Chemcolour »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Jun 2017 - Goldman Sachs Group Inc. of the U.S. acquires Dutch-based full-line distributor, Caldic B.V »...Source: Caldic Press Release, Other
- 29 Jun 2017 - IMCD acquires Italian speciality chemical distributor Neuvendis »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jun 2017 - Prinova acquires Lycored's United Kingdom and China-based premix manufacturing operations »...Source: Prinova Press release
- 27 Jun 2017 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in Asia Pacific by acquiring Chinese specialty chemicals distributor, Wellstar Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 20 Jun 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie Group expands in to the Middle East with the opening of an office Israel »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 15 Jun 2017 - Azelis acquires LCH A/S to establish a leading position in the Nordic food ingredients market »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 19 May 2017 - IMCD acquires the speciality chemicals business of Bossco Industries Inc as US expansion continues »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 1 May 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires cosmetics ingredients distributor in Poland »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Apr 2017 - 2M Holdings Ltd expands presence in Germany by acquiring dry ice producer CE-O2 Trockeneis GmbH »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 13 Mar 2017 - Nexeo Solutions acquires Mexican specialty chemicals distributor, Ultra Chem »...Source: Nexeo Solutions Press Release