Our new subscription service brings rich content and dynamic functionality to the Directory making it the most comprehensive resource available on the industry today. PREMIUM can help you:
- Research, identify and select channel partners
- Find potential acquisition targets
- Analyse market and competitor intelligence
- Identify investment opportunities in the distribution sector
Dynamic. Informative. Comprehensive
Market Intelligence on the Global Chemical Distribution Industry.
World Chemical Distributor Directory
The most comprehensive database of chemical distributors and traders on the Web. Browse over 7000 companies in over 120 countries or search the directory for chemical distributors by company name, regions covered or markets served.
*PREMIUM Subscribers only
A great tool for providing clarity on the global chemical distribution marketChristian Westphal, CEO
Business Intelligence Consultancy
We provide business intelligence, market analysis and consultancy services related to our expert knowledge of the chemical distribution industry. Our services include:
- Mapping of the competitive landscape & industry structure
- Chemical distributor profiling and business model analysis
- Identifying M&A targets and due dilligence
- Channel strategy & distributor selection & management
Channel strategy in North-East Asia for a leading US chemical producer
UK Chemical Distribution Report 2016
An authorative insight in to the UK chemical distribution sector including its key players, challenges, upside & downside trends & forecasts to 2020
- Multinationals - an in-depth reference to aid strategic decision-making
- SME distributors - essential analysis for preparing business & M&A plans
- Investors - a guide to the industry landscape & future prospects
Chemagility is a business intelligence consultancy focused on the global chemical distribution industry.
We combine consulting and research capabilities, market intelligence and industry understanding with a focus on providing insight and solutions related to our expert knowledge of the world's chemical distribution industry.
Business intelligence (BI), market analysis & consultancy services...
Reports about chemical distributors and the global chemical distribution industry...
Chemagility also publishes the World Chemical Distributor Directory – a leading resource on the global chemical distribution industry.
Dynamic. Informative. Comprehensive...
- PREMIUM Subscription Overview »Chemical distribution market intelligence
- Full List of PREMIUM features »PREMIUM v free directory access
- PDF Brochure »Download our PREMIUM brochure
Getting Listed in the Directory
Entry to the World Chemical Distributor Directory is open to all 3rd party chemical distributors and traders*.ADD COMPANY Add a distributor to the directory
- 8 Feb 2019 - Univar and Nexeo Solutions to divest Nexeo's plastics distribution business to One Rock Capital Partners »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 17 Jan 2019 - Azelis acquires Polish flavours distributor Euroconsultant Sp.zoo »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jan 2019 - Brenntag strengthens US lubricants business by acquiring the lubricants division of Reeder Distributors, Inc. »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in the Canadian Life Science markets by acquiring Pachem Distribution »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Azelis increases its pharma presence in Italy through the acquisition of Deafarma S.r.l. »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - Rehau completes acquisition of commodity polymer supplier MB Barter & Trading »...Source: Rehau Group Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - HARKE Pharma and Hulshof Protein Technologies joint forces in the sales of beef proteins in Europe »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 1 Dec 2018 - Ravago Chemicals acquires global chemical distribution and trading company, KH Chemicals »...Source: Ravago Chemicals Press Rlease
- 19 Nov 2018 - Aspo's Telko Oy acquires Danish polymer distributor H H plastkombi a/s »...Source: Telko Press Release
- 15 Nov 2018 - Singapore's Keppel acquires Australian Chemical firm Ixom from Blackstone for AUD 777 million »...Source: KIT Press Release
- 14 Nov 2018 - IMCD completes the acquisition of Indian specialty chemicals distributor Aroma »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 31 Oct 2018 - VELOX Composites announces strategic distribution partnership with Ashland for Sweden, Norway and Denmark »...Source: VELOX Press Release
- 23 Oct 2018 - Medichem and HARKE GROUP announce collaboration in DACH region »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 11 Oct 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie France strengthens French distribution business with the acquisition of Acanthe »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 25 Sep 2018 - Caldic boosts operations in West Coast, USA by acquiring food ingredients distributor, Cooperative Purchasers »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 19 Sep 2018 - Chemical distributor Univar to buy Nexeo in USD 2 billion transaction »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 13 Sep 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its specialty chemicals platform in Africa by acquiring distributor Desbro Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 6 Sep 2018 - Indukern has acquired French ingredient company Diffusions Aromatiques SAS »...Source: Indukern Press Release
- 29 Aug 2018 - IMCD to acquire European speciality chemicals distributor Velox »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 16 Aug 2018 - Brenntag acquires Belgium-based, specialty chemicals distributor Alphamin »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 10 Aug 2018 - Azelis strengthens its presence in Ireland through the acquisition of P-K Chemicals Limited »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 13 Jul 2018 - Caldic completes acquisition of HT Griffin Food Ingredients in Canada »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 12 Jul 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemical & ingredients distributor Charkit acquires assets of ChayseChem, Inc. »...Source: Charkit Press Release
- 3 Jul 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its footprint in Canada by acquiring the chemicals distribution business of Canada Colors and Chemicals »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 29 Jun 2018 - Whyte Chemicals, one of the UK's largest remaining privately-owned chemical distributors, has been acquired out of administration by the OQEMA Group »...Source: Chemagility Sources